Gabriel Aubry

REUNITES

with Daughter Nahla

11/30/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1130_gabriel_aubry_nahala_article_x17
Gabriel Aubry spent some long-awaited quality time with his daughter Nahla today ... for the first time since he and his baby mama Halle Berry called a truce.

As we previously reported, Halle agreed to drop the restraining order that prevented Gabriel from having any contact with his 4-year-old daughter.

Gabriel was still sporting shades during the meeting ... covering up the shiner he received at the hands of Halle's fiance Olivier Martinez during a Thanksgiving Day brawl at Halle's place.

But none of that seemed to matter to Gabriel today ... when he and Nahla were holding hands and smiling like they didn't have a care in the world.

Hot Chocolate

Excellent on both sides.

intrigued

So happy to see this!

kimkardashianstalkingass

Nahla: "Daddy, mommy says she never never never wants me to see a black eye"

Gab: "Honey, I don't think you heard that bitch, ooops, I mean your mommy, correctly, I'm sure she said 'guy' not 'eye'

Sonja

I'm sorry but this man seems to go through a whole lot of BS that would make most Dad's just step away. Yet he always comes back and it's ALWAYS about his daughter.. maybe I've just missed it but I don't see him publicly trying to drag Halle through the muck or play the 'bad mom' card in public. HE shows up at court whether he has to or not.. that says so much about his love and determination to be with his daughter.. good for him!!

gatrees

She does look soooooooo much more happy in every pic with her Daddy! She probably feels so much SAFER with him too! So sad that she can't tell the Family Courts that she would prefer to live with her Daddy!! So sad that she has to go back home and live with a man so obviously violent and a Mom so eager to put her selfish desires before the best interest of her child. Our household will never waste another moment watching one of their movies.

Melissa

I'm so happy I could cry. What is wrong with that woman, how can someone who claims to love their child so much. Try to take away one half of who she is. It took two to make her, she's just as much his as hers. Please don't ever do that again. I can't wait until she's old enough to decide for herself how time she chooses with dad, less control for Halle

Caliwestsidegirl

Halle is a TOTAL BIATCH and so is her fiance. I hope they burn in hell. It clearly shows Gabriel just really want to spend time with his daughter. It's so unfair to deprive your child from knowing her father and Gabriel truly cares about her. He just wants to be with her.

JLS

I think he's a wonderful daddy! It's just too bad Halle is the mother involved. It's so CLEAR he and Nahla love each other and have so much fun together. Just really nice.

JLS

I hope somebody when she is all grown uP, Nahla is told how much he fought to stay involved in her life. He was beaten to a pulp and still walked into court to fight to see his child. Nahla will have no doubt he loves her and always has.

Shiela

Aww, they do like they are having a great time. Cheers to Aubry and his daughter, Nahlia.

Seldombinlaid

God Bless those two:) When are you folks going to put up a who would you rather between Gab, and rat face boy?

garysgirl

Its about time!!

wheelsy

Halle loves the drama. She's always seem to have/had drama filled relationships.

Bubba

Father and Daughter obviously love one and other very much.

Anyone who tries to interfere with their relationship is evil.

DV

She always looks so happy when she's with her daddy. :-)