Gabriel Aubry

REUNITES

with Daughter Nahla

11/30/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1130_gabriel_aubry_nahala_article_x17
Gabriel Aubry spent some long-awaited quality time with his daughter Nahla today ... for the first time since he and his baby mama Halle Berry called a truce.

As we previously reported, Halle agreed to drop the restraining order that prevented Gabriel from having any contact with his 4-year-old daughter.

Gabriel was still sporting shades during the meeting ... covering up the shiner he received at the hands of Halle's fiance Olivier Martinez during a Thanksgiving Day brawl at Halle's place.

But none of that seemed to matter to Gabriel today ... when he and Nahla were holding hands and smiling like they didn't have a care in the world.

Rose

I love this guy - it will be on record that he loves his daughter very much long after Halle breaks up with the Frenchman.

Celeb Gossip Maven

Yeah you kinda have to wonder what made Halle change her mind. Maybe she realized that people saw through her little "set up". Anyways I am glad Gabriel and Nahla are reunited- they do look very happy. I hope it stays this way for them!

Lola

Gab is a class act. He has never tried to ride on the coat tails of Halle Berry. In fact, if you really want to compare apples to apples, he is a world renowned model, he is clearly looks wise WAY better looking then Halle, further he doesnt need her money, he makes very good money on his own. He is also a very good golfer, he has alot going for him. Also if you read past articles on those two, He broke it off with Hallie. I think Halle is resesntful because he didnt want to continue a life with her, she is punishing him for it. Either that or she only had one intention, sue him for his DNA to make a beautiful child, if she did that, then karma is coming for her, because Gab is proving he wont be used as a sperm sample, he is that girls father and will own that title in all its glory.

Lola

Typo, I meant to write, use him not sue him for his DNA.

zombie

LOL@Hallucinator Berry! That is the perfect moniker for her!

LOVEJAC23

This makes me HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY JACK!!! :D

Kelly

I know that Halle just "wants what she wants", but Gabreille is going through all this because he loves their daughter just as much as she does. She seems to want to dismiss his relationshhip with his daughter and move her a distance such that he may rarely see her.
And Olivier should STAY THE OUTTA the dealings with Nahla's parents.
YOU, SIR, ARE the one causing the violence. Between a mother and a father....nothing would have happened. YOU were the cause of the fight, well not really, THE ATTACK on Mr. Aubry.
He is a man who totally loves his daughter, there is doubt about that, but you have no right to interfere with that.
Halle is a little crazy, as told by her previous men,
and by some of Mr. Parker's friend, referred to "Sarry Berry". Not that has been around for years, and now I totally realize why.
PLEASE, let your daughter be free to love her daddy, as everyone knows she does.
How can you condemn someone who is trying to be the best father he can?

T-bone

I agree the only time you see Nahla smile is when she is with her Dad. She is always stressed and frowny when Halle is hauling her around. This poor little girl. How is she going to take it seeing, what Mommy's boyfriend did to Daddy's face ?

SureThing

If you look and compare all the pics; the child always appears happy when she's with her father. When she's with Halle, she's most often somber, not smiling and looks very unhappy. Hey y'all do the math!

mandy

They need to file a restraining order against Oliver. He should NEVER be around Nahla.

Sue

OMG Halle Berry who? Can we leave her out of the news?

wow!

To all of u bringing up race... Tell Halle race does not matter...she once told a magazine...."she tried black men" so she has "something new"....I wonder how that is working out for her lol....really she had tried something new before...he sued her ass lol

eve

Fantastic! She looks happy. To be with her daddy!!!!

itznarin

Aw.. Happy for Gabriel that he can see his daughter now!

OutstandingWorldCitizen

I am so happy to see Gabriel and Nahla together again. Dr. Phil's credibility has been questioned numerous times and rightfully so. Although I used to watch Oprah and still mildly respect her, I do not co-sign on a person because Goddess O says they are believable. Just saying. Anyway, TMZ told my IP was banned just last night even though I have not threatened or cursed anyone out. However my acerbic replies were too much to take for some of these folks. Team Nahbriel!!!