« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaun White

Drops $3.85 Mil to ...

NOT Freeze His Ass Off

12/3/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Shaun White's new beach home
Here's a shocker, Shaun White does not snowboard every second of every day -- and the Olympic champ made that clear by dropping almost $4 mil on a brand new BEACH HOUSE!!!!

White recently nabbed the 3,500-square-foot crib in Encinitas, CA -- and despite the $4.25 mil price tag, the boarding master managed to knock off $400k in negotiations ... and bought it for a cool $3.85 mil.

The 3-bedroom, 3-bath house is siiiiick too ... it literally sits right on the coastline, and has a private staircase leading down to the beach. Which is great since White's a pretty good surfer too.

Not only that ... the house is rockin' floor-to-ceiling windows, a huge deck (overlooking the water) and a fire pit.

S'mores anyone?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phreaky

It's always funny when someone considers themselves a "surfer" and they are talking about somewhere in California - I'm sorry, but the waves there are like 6 inches high and it looks like a kid learning to ride.
Anyone remember Stephen Coletti "surfing" in Laguna?
LOL
I think there is a secret place up north that gets some legit surfing waves, but southern cali - nope.

thestupid

His skillzzzz arent looks. So i hope the guy does well. He deserves it. Dont burn your eggs bro!

Cujeaux

I would be able to overlook the fact that Shawn has a penchant for wearing women's blouses with puffy shoulders and banded short sleeves in order to live in this house.

NOT ELMO

Buying a house now, homeless later, in 2 years the IRS will be on his ass...

Snyderwife

Gorgeous house. One of the few celebrity houses I like. But I hope that isn't his furniture in the living room. It makes me this therapist office waiting room. Yuck!

Mali

The only Celebrity house I actually like

Truth

NICCCE!!!! THO THE STAIRS LOOK LIKE FROM 1895... #TRUTH!!

stu

A skate boarder own this house. Only in the great USA!!!

Georgie

What really caught my eye was the bedroom. Could you imagine waking up in the morning and looking outside and seeing the ocean? It is absolutely breathtaking! I would be outside with my coffee on the deck and just gazing at the ocean. But again, that is a dream for me! LOL!

Wicked Witch

Typical Americans. They pay punks more to skateboard then they pay the troops. Pathetic.

Sean

Awesome house. TMZ haters gonna hate because they're still living in the trailer park in bfe.