Dustin Hoffman

Hillary Clinton WILL Be

Our Next President!

12/4/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1203_hillary_launch
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton WILL be the next President of the U.S. ... at least if Dustin Hoffman gets his way.

Dustin was out in DC yesterday when we asked if he'd ever co-star alongside Hillary in a movie ... now that she plans to leave her post as SoS -- and Dustin replied, "No ... because I think she'll be IN office."

It took a second for our cameraman to pick up on Dustin's insinuation ... but it couldn't have been any clearer -- Dustin's voting Hillary in 2016.

OH NO!

As long as the Republicans keep bringing those "high quality" candidates, we can be certain that Hillary will win the next election. Keep Saran Palin and Romney far away from politics.

Phreaky

I kind of agree with him. I don't know a single person that is more experienced, knows more about foreign policy, and works as hard as Hillary.
I think she would make a kick ass president.

heather

Colin powell would be the best prez of all time.

heather

Tired of the normal old corny white guys. glad this country agrees with me.. we won 4 more years. get over it all you haters that are afraid of a little color. ... barack obama had more votes........

Stiletto

Whitewater, Travelgate, Troopergate, Lewinsky, her influencing the whitehouse in favor of her brother, her brother taking money from people because his influence could get their loved ones a pardon from Bill in his last days, her and Bill literally stealing furniture and household goods on their last day (they were actually FORCED to return them), the mysterious death of Vince Foster, her arab spy buddy assistant married to Anthony Wiener, Benghazi...yeah, let's not even wait until 2016...put her in the whitehouse now. She's shown she is the most corrupt parasite out of the whole bunch...so why not. Sorry, Dustin...but I think you are still channeling Rainman.

kitnplayn

Anyone but a Republican. They're batchit crazy lemmings.

Lola

OMG, these people are certifiably crazy.

girlshark

You da man, Dustin. Hillary 2012

thomas

Just picture her giving orders to the Joint Chiefs of Staff!

Serious Jelly

Attention please. Calling Ms. Hillary Clinton. I want you to take a long... well earned vacation... then I want you to report back... to the White House and except your new job as the first female president of the United States of America and 2016.

Do not pass go do not collect $200 straight to the White House... America needs you.

SakkeL

can't think one more crooked person than HC.

zombie

Oh FFS we just got done with an election, can't we stick to what this site is for, mindless gossip?

Phishie from Philly

Katt Williams would make a better president than Hillary. Dustin, stick to boobies, I mean movies.
Phishie from Philly

Gretel

Oh Dustin, please. I know you were pumped with your honor and being among all of those political stars but your enthusiasm is a little crazy. I still adore you though, so stop it.

YouDontSay

She should have already been president. I don't think she will run. She is tired of politics.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments