Frankie Muniz

Suffers 'Mini-Stroke'

12/4/2012 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1204-frankie-muniz-tmz
"Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz suffered a mini-stroke last week -- and sources tell TMZ, doctors are still stumped about the cause.

Sources close to Frankie tell TMZ, the 26-year-old was taken to an Arizona ER on Friday when friends noticed he was "acting really weird" -- having trouble speaking and understanding words -- and they got freaked out.

Doctors told Frankie he had suffered a "mini-stroke" though they didn't know what caused it. We're told Frankie's still awaiting test results.

Frankie's birthday is tomorrow and his band Kingsfoil is set to begin touring on Friday -- but he's currently under doctor's orders to take it easy.

1204_frankie_muniz_footer

Thehealthyvegans.com

Strokes are caused by bursting plaque pimples that line the 60k miles of our arteries when we consume a diet high in fat and animal products. Due to our overly rich diet they are occurring in children as young as 6. Switch to a low-fat plant based diet to heal your arteries and protect yourself from strokes.

Curtis

I also had strokes at age 26. I have Multiple Sclerosis. Maybe Frankie has MS.

spinnaker87

doubt he had a "mini-stroke"

most likely it's todd's paralysis which is stroke like symptoms caused by a seizure not stroke.

stereogirl

A guy I knew in high school had a stroke when he was sixteen. Never figured out what caused it either but he suffered no long term effects. At the time, the doctor told him strokes in those 30 and younger aren't as uncommon as one would think and often don't have an impact on long term health.

NoseySOB

It's a mini stroke because he's so short. Clever TMZ

seamus

I agree, I recently lost a cousin who died @ the age of 50, he had a major stroke on his 15th birthday. Unfortunately, he had major problems afterwards. To the people that don't know what the

Becca

Met Frankie and his girlfriend at an Arizona club once - wouldn't be surprised if it was drug-induced, but could also be stress.

Genadi

Hey Frankie, grow up already and get a normal size stroke, not a mini one:)))))

Truth

DOUCHE LOOKS LIKE A STROKE VICTIM. NOT A SURPRISE... NEXT!! #TRUTH!!

Willy888

Hope you'll be fine! Did the docs check to see if you have a P.F.O. heart(hole in the heart)? That's what happened to me at 49 yrs old. That is the leading cause of stroke in patients under 50 that have no other risk factors for a stroke.. Best wishes! Take an aspirin a day!!!!!!!

Sara

I had two when I was 26, both in the same year. January and May. It is alot more common nowadays unfortunately at any age. Since then none though, touch wood and I was 30 this year.

arale norimaki

Yes, No, Maybe,
I don't know,
Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now
And you're not so big

You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now

romba

I'm sure his being a drug-addled ****stain has nothing to do with it.

yerppi3

Hope hes ok. Hes only 26!

trish

At 39 I had what drs called a mini stroke. 3 yrs later I had, I thought, another one. Turns out I have silent migraines. They are migraines w/o the headache. I lose my speech for several hrs. Maybe thats what happened to Frankie.