Frankie Muniz

Suffers 'Mini-Stroke'

12/4/2012 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1204-frankie-muniz-tmz
"Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz suffered a mini-stroke last week -- and sources tell TMZ, doctors are still stumped about the cause.

Sources close to Frankie tell TMZ, the 26-year-old was taken to an Arizona ER on Friday when friends noticed he was "acting really weird" -- having trouble speaking and understanding words -- and they got freaked out.

Doctors told Frankie he had suffered a "mini-stroke" though they didn't know what caused it. We're told Frankie's still awaiting test results.

Frankie's birthday is tomorrow and his band Kingsfoil is set to begin touring on Friday -- but he's currently under doctor's orders to take it easy.

1204_frankie_muniz_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

chacha76

Take it easy

Melissa

Possibly M.S.....can be mistaken for a stroke and can happen at a young age!

stacey76587

What did I tell you a while ago, he can call himself lucky , why young people suffer diabetes, heart attacks…etc???? lifestyle, lifestyle, just educate yourself, would you? just read a little more here: takeabreaktime.com

stacey76587

Z Rashid

long live Muniz pls contact me on my Email i have herbal treatment for you.you can recover in two weeks you speech will be ok as well you can take your Drs treatment as well during my treatmemt herbals are natural plants no side effect no after effects at all if you like thankyou.

tt

Keep him in your Prayers.

Z Rashid

Wayne

He needs to go to a good hospital and find out whats wrong because this kind of problem is telling him something. What ever it is it's not going to go away anytime soon. I have seen this before

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7