Honey Boo Boo

DISSED

By 'Dancing' Star

12/6/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120612_karina_smirnoff_launch
Honey Boo Boo should stay the hell away from "Dancing with the Stars" ... even if producers lowered the age to make her eligible to compete ... this according to "Dancing" pro Karina Smirnoff.

Smirnoff was leaving the Dream hotel in NYC last night -- the same place where Lindsay Lohan was arrested back in Sept. -- when we asked her if "Dancing" would be better with a little Boo Boo in the ballroom.

But Karina wasn't laughing ... telling us, "I don't think that should happen."

As for Mama June -- Smirnoff doesn't think she should get a shot on the show either ... saying, "No ... I think we're pretty good with the people we have on the show."

Ouch.

memeL

Honey Boo Boo on 'Dancing With the Stars?" I agree with Karina. NO way, nor her mother either. They aren't even "stars." They're on a VERY silly reality show that shouldn't even be on Tv. TLC is SUPPOSED to be "The Learning Channel." Other than a icky recipe for 'sketti, what HAVE we learned? (I did NOT see this, I don't watch. I saw it here or on another site.) NO way would watch that crazy show and give them ratings!

Mari

...and where did this Ukranian get her start? Thanks USA!

lolurdumb

I have never seen either show!

Michell

At least honey boo boo doesn't cry if she messes up a dance move. Remember hip hop?

jessyfish1

She can talk shizz about a child..... how cool of her.

SPADES

I don't even know who this girl is...and honestly...the ratings would be GOLD if Honey Boo Boo's Mama June was on the show because more people, around the world, know the HBB family (by probably 95%) than even know this other girl exists. ...The Boo Boo Clan might not be Barbie and Ken, but they are real and say what's on their mind. They don't put on a fake face to fool people in to believing they are something that they are not...and who does this "Nobody" think she is saying who can and can't be on the show...she thinks she's "classier" and more "refined" than Boo Boo's family, but her comment just shows how LOW CLASS she is and it looks like Mama June was raised better than this Smirnoff girl because June would have never said something so insulting about another person.

Kaeija

Hell no we don't want to see that trash on DWTS!! Palin was bad enough!

chuck

lots of people blast the boo boo....... what's new

kimchase

I just find it very disturbing how grown folk can call a little girl trash and fat and other things i just can't bring myself to type. This is a CHILD and it is NOT okay to talk about that child the way some of you are. Would you want someone to speak of your children the way you are speaking of honey boo boo. I didn't think so. My God the comments are hurtful to me so imagine a little kid. I have never watched the show nor do i know who she is but I'm pretty sure she doesn't deserve these comments from a bunch of supposedly "ADULTS".

Anne

Don't watch dwts it's lame....To be a grow woman and fighting with a child? Oh boy what a cow that karina.

Anne

I don't watch dwts it's lame....To be a grown woman and fighting with a child? Oh boy what a cow that karina. Worthless slapper that one.

Debbi

Those people do NOT deserve anymore attention! I cannot believe that anyone would defend the family or the show. The child is 7 and has the mannors and behavior of a 3 year old, the mother has never been married and all her kids have different fathers, the 17 year old sister has a baby out of wedlock. How can anyone defend them or think any of it is funny or ok?

a long time Leno fan!

Silly me, of course Smirnoff's opinion really matters!! Isn;t she like the show's producer, the head of the studio, a big decision maker on that show, she basically owns the show and she alsoknows everything there is to know about everything ..... sheesh.

Chris

No way in hell do I want that fugly, mentally challenged boo boo on my favorite show.

Wesley

First ...THIS was a story worth reading???? Says who.

ANd the entire Honey Boo Boo family is pure white trash followed by fans who are almost pure white trash.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments