Zsa Zsa Gabor

Back to the ER

... But I Ain't Dead!

12/6/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-zsa-zsa-gabor-tmz
Zsa Zsa Gabor is ALIVE and kickin' (OK, not exactly kickin' 'cause she only has 1-and-a-half legs)  but she's ALIVE ... despite another major medical scare this week.

TMZ spoke with Zsa Zsa's hubby ... the von and only Prince von Anhalt ... who tells us ZZG was rushed to UCLA medical center Wednesday morning after developing a nasty infection around her feeding tube.

We're told the 95-year-old Hollywood icon underwent surgery to treat the infection. She's still in the hospital so doctors can closely monitor her recovery.

When asked how he was handling the situation, Prince couldn't have been more clear -- "This really f**ked up our Christmas."

1109_zsa_zsa_through_the_years_footer

Trixilee

What a terrible thing for you to say TMZ, you should be ashamed. But I know you're not because apparently you have no shame.

decap

For anyone (Toby) who missed that, I was being sarcastic....actually tho I was just being a smartass (Toby)

Marissa

TMZ "your one and half leg" joke is not very funny. Zsa Zsa is going through a very difficult time in her life and instead of glorifying her strength, you have decided to mock her. I don't think Zsa Zsa wants to be remembered as the woman with one leg, but instead as a truly courageous person who has fought and won numerous battles with various bouts illnesses.

Barbie

So she's still alive, but being kept that way only by artifacial means. That's just sad. That's not how I want to live and I'm pretty sure she would not want to be kept alive this way, who would? Sad to read this.

David

I thought she was dead? Whats keeping her alive?

Beau

What a shameful article. I realize that her husband is probably a douche but this lady does deserve some form of respect especially considering she cannot speak for herself. SMH

ria

"One and a half legs" really TMZ? Anyone can lose their legs, even you douche bags.

Koz

For being 94 she is still going strong

maggie

a fan is still a fan no matter what. None of us know what may happen to us before we die.She is a lady blessed to have lived a long life. We have lost so many of the great stars, nice to see some still here

bob

Hmmm... D'ya think the prince still gets to slip it in once in a while?

FlamingoNut

WTF is wrong with your writers TMZ? If I were in charge and I'd seen this drivel in front of my face, the only words I would be able to get out would be "you're fired". Hip & cutesy this writer is not.

"Zsa Zsa Gabor is ALIVE and kickin' (OK, not exactly kickin' 'cause she only has 1-and-a-half legs)"

Pomeria

Zsa Zsa Gabor was a very beautiful woman. She always dressed well in public. Never let her fans down by going out looking like a slob as so many of the younger show business people do now. The mother of the Gabor sisters married the girls off when they were young to older men who could get them out of Hungary which became occupied first by the Germans for years then the Russians. Their mother did the best she could though apparently the marriages were not true love matches which explains divorce rate. I personally would not want to be kept alive in her condition. Sounds like greedy husband insisting. Maybe her daughter should be in charge. Don't know.

a.e.hyde

kinda reminds me of kat von dee

a.e.hyde

she's still alive?

KristieS

She will never kick the bucket without getting a skull fracture that is!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments