Ice-T

RIPS CoCo Over

Pics w/ Another Guy

12/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208-ice-t-coco-tmzTotally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michelle

Twitter should not be used to settle your grievances with your wife. Secondly, I saw those tacky, inappropriate pictures and I must say, unless this is a publicity stunt, she has lost her damn mind.

Marilyn

What does he expect?
Lay w/ dogs, get fleas!

Laura

I can't add much to what Michelle said. Unfortunately, I do think this was inevitable.

Mike

This is a set-up to use for for their reality TV show.

OH NO!

SKANK!

Carl

What he sees in that hideous looking woman is beyond me.

Davis

It will be fine. I know T doesn't play and will pimp slap her a few times and get her back in line. He will put her back in place.

anya2u

Who really cares about this aging pimp and is blow-up doll ?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I wouldn't be surprised if they have an open marriage, and she's breaking the rules.

Eddie

I just saw the pictures there is nothing to talk about T you just hand her divorce papers all she is a skank & this won't be last time she's sucks it when your not around be man dump her nasty ass

Livvie

I hang my head in shame as I admit that I actually like their show.

BOSS LADY

He got what he deserve!

alwyznblk

Ice is straight up. I saw those pictures, thats fu¢ked up!!! Drop the bags!!!

popo

shes caught with another man i really hope ice will get the divorce paper asap its his only chance to get rid of the whore without giving 50% of everything

datruth

To Kanye West- Pay very close attention!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments