Lindsay Lohan

Max George Pursued ME

... And I'm Lovin' It

12/8/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-lindsay_lohan_max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan insists ... she didn't make the first move when it came to hooking up with The Wanted singer Max George ... he was the aggressor from the start -- but Lindsay's not complaining one bit.

Lindsay's telling friends, Max pursued her from the beginning -- flirting with her aggressively since that fateful night last week at the club Avenue in NYC, where Lindsay allegedly punched a fortune teller.

Lindsay also says Max is the one who invited her backstage at Jingle Ball in Philly this week ... and he's also the one who invited her to join The Wanted on their tour bus.

But we're told Lindsay's happy to go with the flow -- because she really likes Max and enjoys hooking up with him ... even though she's not looking for a serious relationship.

The reason ... Lindsay believes she has lots of work to do on herself before she ropes someone else into her crazy life.

She's got a point.

Andyconda

so when does lindsay sell all this bands shyt to the taliban?

Iris Myandowski

I wonder what color the ski is in HER reality .... and if they have a gift shop ... I'm sure they do, but all they prolly sell is cocaine, Redbull and home std screening kits

GJ

OMG. RIGHT LYNDSY. RIGHT. YOUR NOT STALKING. THIS DUDE IS JUST USING YOU FOR PUBLICITY AND A *******. NOBODY KNEW WHO THE DUDE WAS BEFORE. I WONDER IF HER SNAIL TRACKS ARE RED TO. .

Andyconda

Hey Jill666 when this guy kicks lindsay off the tour bus from hell..will he be out for his 15 min. of fame and a paycheck?

ernie

To Tmz Lohan bullies. You don't think you are then here is a definition of verbal bullying: Verbal bullying can be any kind of name calling, gossiping, spoken abuse and basically talking about people behind their back or to their face.

amy

Lesbian lindsay pulling hetero pr after her assault cases

ernie

Finally .... a definition of TMZ's Lohan bashers. BULLIES!!! Finally.

Celeb Gossip Maven

Ugh "pursuing" and "stalking" (which she does) are two different things. Narcissism!
I bet each guy will have his turn with her and then they can dump her at a truck stop in the middle of nowhere.

magmax

Does a laffnbear shlt in the woods?

Andyconda

ernie, have lindsay come here and try and steal from me or my family..then you will know what a true bully can do

ROTTIE

Nasty ass mthfkr LOHAN - He better keep I STRAPPED

Andyconda

do they make cavalar rubbers??
if they do I highly recommend that Max invest in some.
and a gortex tongue glove

UPYOURS

While this has been fun, off I go to do some personal business. Ernie, you seriously don't believe that we are bullies, do you? If so, I suggest some meds to calm you down, you are going to stroke out if you keep this up. (I'm a nurse, I know these things). Being on a gossip site CAN'T be good for you if you fly off the handle over some jokes that affect nobody but us. Guys, have fun and play nice now! (BVLL****, keep doing what you are doing!)

magmax

Ernie, your hamster wants you to not bully him anymore. He'll have sex IF and WHEN he feels like it.

QueenB

So he's into women who look 50.What's the big deal.LMAO........