Jennifer Aniston

Hiding Something?

12/9/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209-jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-x17We hate to speculate, but ...

Out on a shopping date in Beverly Hills with fiance Justin Theroux yesterday, the ageless Jennifer Aniston seemingly covered her midsection with both a shopping bag AND a jacket as she made her through a parking garage.

So we ask ...

lm

Hiding her acting skills... Lol bittchh can't act worth shiiit

ViktorVonGroove

You should give us another option to click. Something like Don't give a $hit!?

Lissy7

Aww I hope so for her! :)

your own luck

She would never get pregnant. It is so much more important to keep her perfect figure.

kitnplayn

It's hard to believe that TMZ is made up of people who could actually be this empty and ignorant.

Truth

Dude looks like a total douche. But she has always had Halle Berry bad taste in dudes.

lynn

preggers or not, her fiance Justin Theroux is just wicked fine...i could stare at him all day long....you go Jen!!!

Cujeaux

He's so odd looking with that big head and tight fitting black clothes all of the time. She must be disappointed that she couldn't find true love and settled for a guy who would marry and have kids. She started crying on Chelsea Handler when talking about him and being in love. It's obvious she's still not over Brad - as old as he looks now. She did this so she wouldn't appear so desperate. Hope she doesn't get PG at her age.

LightJ

I hope she is. Damn she deserves to be happy already with all the b.s. she has been through.

Omar0367

shes puffy looking so i think so- twins too one mine one hes Lol

crenity

To August below I wanted to let you know that your really ugly so that mentally challenged comment I bet you don't have children I do and 1 is mentally challenged and she is the love of my life I'm blessed to have her!

crenity

jaythepirate

I'd put my finger in there and find out.

jaythepirate

I'd put my finger in there and find out.

monique

aniston is pathetic, seriously ...year after year all we heard was how angelina stole brad, angelina stole brad angelina stole... (the entire time in the same raggy bathing suit) and now, she finally lands a man and instead of just fading away she found yet another way of keeping her sorry name in the headlines by playing the "prego" card for awhile

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments