Ariel Winter

Back with Her Other 'Family'

12/10/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1210_ariel_winter_sofia_PCN
While her mother and her sister battle it out for custody, 14-year-old Ariel Winter returned to the place where she's needed the most ... the "Modern Family" set.

Winter was spotted in L.A. a few days ago, taping a scene with castmate Sofia Vergara.

During the shoot, Winter was carrying a mystery cooler, Vergara was carrying an iPhone and the gay uncles probably were out doing something stereotypically flamboyant.

As we previously reported, Sofia ... just like Ariel's older sister Shanelle ... has posed for a few racy photos in her career, like the one below (taken last week).

1207-sofia_vergara_bra_splash
Wait, what were we talking about ... ?

ohboy

No one cares about this chubby little SPOILED brat. And yes, I commented to say JUST THAT.

NOT ELMO

me want to nail sofia vergara in all positions...

Truth

WHAT HAPPENED TO SOPHIA'S FAKE PREGNANT RUBBER BALL BELLY? ISNT SHE SUPPOSED WEAR THAT CRAP ON THE SET OR DID HAVE THE SO-CALLED KID ALREADY BY THIS EPISODE?? HER BREAST IMPLANTS LOOK REAL THOUGH... #TRUTH!!

SeeSomethingSaySomething

Good for her! She's an inspiration to us all: in trying times, pick yourself up, hold your head high, and go to work! She's very fortunate to work with people who have expressed their support for her during this time.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

The problem with child stars is that they never have the legs to stand on when their family gets greedy. Poor girl. Hope this gets worked out and your family has to go back to work instead of trying to fight for cash they didn't earn.

Mag

Go ahead and call me jealous for stating the obvious. Love the hair and the body from neck down, but her face look hard these days (especially in this pic). She must be messing with it.

jdranetz

I hope this young girl gets some objective guidance from her co-stars. I have no idea what they are like in real life, but there has to be some adult she works with that will help her along in this.

charlei harper

is it me? or does Ariel have some big feet on her...

Gretel

Maybe those child actor lobbyists like Paul Peterson should get on the stick and see if they can have some type of outside trusteeship to handle most of the money these kids make until they are at least 18. I'd say 25, because have you ever seen an 18 year old with a financial windfall? Hooo boy. It's always about money. There is no amount of money on earth that would sway me from always wanting what is best for my children,

Tigolbits

Dirty hoe

Lisa

When I saw the first picture, I thought "her sister looks like Sophia Vergara".

sweetbaby

just let sophia keep ariel
she can have her sister over to visit and make her own choices regarding mom. it is too far gone for her to be able to return to her angry mother and make it work. mom needs to go away and deal with her offspring in private….
keep your head up ARIEL…you are very talented….and strong.

jason

Why is Sofia's outfit considered racey? Why is it when women take photos in lingerie it's considered slutty or racey, but if she were in a skimpy bikini on the beach, it's ok?

drgnFlyWlf10

If I was 15 again I'd do her

Dino the Dinosaur

finally a good story from a funny tmz writer. nice ending.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments