Lindsay Lohan

Storage Locker To Be

Auctioned Off

12/13/2012 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of losing expensive designer clothes, family heirlooms and potentially embarrassing items ... because she hasn't paid her storage bill and as a result the unit is about to go up on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... LiLo has fallen behind on paying her monthly bill ... and now owes roughly $16,000 to the storage company.

The account is now delinquent and the locker can't be opened until the balance is paid in full ... and that's not going to happen because Lindsay doesn't have the cash. As we reported, her financial situation is so desperate the IRS has frozen her bank accounts because of unpaid back taxes.

So here's the upshot. If Lindsay doesn't get a big check for XMAS, her storage unit will be auctioned off this month. We're told she's reached out to family and friends to front her the money but so far no one is biting.

Talk about a good "Storage Wars" episode.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

patsfan4life

I don't get why the parents of these Hollywood kids who start off young don't help save their kids pay cheques. Fame doesn't last forever. Lindsay had a pretty successful film career within the teenybopper demos and even released albums that surprisingly didn't flop. Where'd all the cash go?

thestupid

Maybe thats where she left her talent

jarhead333

She need to be forgotten like 8 track tapes

LK

WHAT ON STORAGE WARS ??? LOL

zzyzx

I'd pay to see what's in Lindsay's box.

Julies

Living in hotels is expensive. Room service is expensive. If you can't afford it, stop living as if you can. Personally, I would rather keep my monthly expenses low so that I could use my privileges to help others. Nothing feels better!

catharinemily

Nuthin but used hair extensions in that locker

Diamond Goddess!

Let's all get together and bid on it!
(LOLs!!!)
Well, buying the brother a new surfboard was obviously MORE important, lol.
(It's now raining AND pouring on Felony Blohan!)
LOLs!

ryan

She also owes several dealers for the snow she buys. Oh well, we know when she has her back to the wall she steals!

ryan

o by the way everything in that storage locker is hot, in hot I mean Stolen!

Squatting Thunder

I can see it now., Barry rolls up in some ridiculous vehicle. Brandi's jugs. Darrell thinks he's bidding on Lindsey Buckingham's stuff. Brandi's sweater muffins., Dave Hester standing across the street yelling obscenities. And oh yes lest we forget Brandi's magnificent rib balloons.

Suzy Q

$16,000!!! Isn't that like 10 years of not paying? And who the ....puts "designer clothes (ugly ones are all she's got) and "family heirlooms" in storage? What kind of "heirlooms" does a white trash family from Long Island have? A petrified hotdog from 1892?

Cinner

Someone will mysteriously pay it for her. She's lucky like that. Wish I was. Or starving kids.

M

Wtf!? How old is she now?? Is that just a bad photo, an optical illusion, or does she really look THAT prematurely aged?? This is a serious question by the way.. I'm not trying to be funny or a troll. I just can't believe what I'm seeing. (@_@)

Reg

Looks about 45 in that pic, lols, as I have said before, "Like sands through the hour glass" so are the dregs of her life.""LOSING FAMILY HEIRLOOMS" and "POTENTIALLY EMBARRASING ITEMS"LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I will leave it up to you my dear fellow posters, to fill in the blanks. I am lmfao to much to continue,

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments