TMZ Photog

My Mom Popped

My Bug Bite with Pliers!

12/14/2012 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
WARNING: GRAPHIC AND GROSS

121412_yoris_foot_uncensored

*** LAST CHANCE ... THIS IS DISGUSTING ... PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK ***

You're looking at a gargantuan big bite that our photog received during a recent trip to Japan. But instead of going to a doctor, our photog had his MOM treat the bulbous fluid sac ... by popping it with a pair of pliers!

Why did he film it? Can't tell you ... but he did ... and it's super gross.

Enjoy!

Mastadon

Hey "Photographer"-ever heard of a TRIPOD? Geez, amateur hour. Terrible camera work. Plus, lots of wasted time for such a small payoff. Not very impressive.

Pat

Anybody would have popped this at home its nothing more than a big blister! Waaaah

yomama

the quality journalism we all know from tmz

marti

the bite wasn't as gross as that grout on the tile floor
what happened to using a sterilized needle MOM

Tattooed_Angel

That isn't bad at all! You want to see disgusting, check THIS one out...

The worst part is when she sticks the scissors in his back under the skin and yanks them around. Yuck!

Chris

OH Please, That wasn't gross at all. You all must have weak stomachs.Watch someone pull a tooth with a pair of pliers and tell me which is worse YOU BIG.BABIES.

GreyWolf

It wasn't that gross. But why didn't she use a needle instead pliers?

Ih8Taxes

That wasn't gross at all, just lame.

KERRY J!

You call that "GROSS"???, I've seen gross! CHECKIT:.. A, GROWN, AZZ, WOMAN, She PICKS HER NOSE, (Like little kids do.) She finds "A BOOGER", (A good chunk at that.) And she SINKS HER TEETH, RIGHT INTO IT!, Like it was a snicker's candy bar!, She did this, "RIGHT "IN FRONT" OF ME!!!", I'm surprized I did'nt THREW-UP/VOMIT right-then-an'-there!, (Probably because I seen so much **** in my life, That nuthin' don't faze me anymore. Or probably because I was SO SHOCKED/STUNNED/etc., I did'nt know what to do.) Anywayz, Even NAS was like; "That **** was "ILLMATIC", ked!

LK

I WANNA SEE THE BUG THAT BIT HIM 2 MAKE A BLISTER LIKE THAT
NOW THE BUG MIGHT B GROSS

KERRY J!

Go to "Rotten.com", You'll see some ****! Yall need to FIRE "SHEVONNE!". (Can't stand her azz!) "KELLY" can go too.

ocean views

BLAH!!

ray

idiots!!!, not even close to "a pair of pliers". they appear to be a pair of nail clippers, big F ing difference. Can't you EVER GET your FACTS straight.

Yourkiddingmeright

Retards!

njv2011

That was very, very disappointing.