Lindsay Lohan to Judge

My Spiritual Advisor Can Vouch For Me!!!

12/16/2012 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_lindsay_lohan_spiritual_advisor_article
Lindsay Lohan
is DESPERATE to avoid jail time ... so much so, she's enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to make sure that happens.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... the actress is asking friends, family and her spiritual guru (yup, some people have those) to write letters on her behalf to the judge hearing her case.  Lindsay believes the letters will help prove jail is not the best option for her.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is currently facing up to 245 days in the slammer for her recent probation violation. Or the judge has the option to send her to counseling instead.

We're told Lindsay is convinced a letter from the spiritual advisor will have the most impact. Specifically because he's been helping her since 2008 -- following her 2nd DUI arrest -- and can vouch for the fact that LiLo has benefited from counseling in the past. When she shows up.

As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who will arraign LiLo -- isn't big on jail regardless and often times chooses counseling over serving time.

A hearing is scheduled for January 25th.

Sinnet

Sad little LiLo. Wish this girl would get her s#*t together.

jwoolman

I hope nobody tells her the Pope now knows how to tweet, or she'll be tweeting him for a letter if recommendation...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Has ANYONE given a bell to Judge Godfrey?
(310)
727-
6060......

What You Really Want To See

i didn't know that a bottle of Absolut Vodka could even speak????

Andyconda

For anyone that has spent time in jail for less..they should sue..
enough of this special treatment

fleabag73

Lindsay is a COMPLETE waste of drugs.
JUSTICE FOR CRACKIE!
TEAM ALLRED!

LA Native

lets stir this thread up a little
The money woes for perpetually troubled actress Lindsay Lohan continue to rack up, and in surprising detail. Lohan loaned her mother $40,000 to avoid foreclosure on her Long Island home. Charlie Sheen, in turn, loaned Lohan $100,000 to avoid defaulting on paying back taxes. Meanwhile, the IRS has seized the 26-year-old's bank accounts.

But how much money does Lohan actually owe? And how much money has the busy star actually made in 2012? We wade through the mess:

Lindsay Lohan By The Numbers
MONEY EARNED/OWED WHAT
-$234,000 Unpaid back taxes from 2009-2010
-$96,000 Yearly rent on her Beverly Hills mansion
+$100,000 Loan from "Scary Movie 5" co-star Charlie Sheen
-$40,000 Amount of money Dina Lohan "borrowed" to avoid foreclosure
+$1,000,000 Paycheck for Dec. 2011 nude Playboy spread, paid in 2012
+$300,000 Salary from her role as Liz Taylor in Lifetime's "Liz and Dick"
-$144,000 Yearly rent for storage locker, at risk of being auctioned off
+$200,000 Earnings for her cameo in "Scary Movie 5"
+$6,480 Paycheck for her leading role in indie flick "Canyon Runs"
TOTAL EARNINGS $1,60...6,480
TOTAL DEBT $514,000
2012 YEAR EARNINGS $1,092,480
Of course, this list doesn't do***ent the enormous legal fees Lohan has likely racked up over the years for her arrests and court violations. By our last estimate, Lohan could owe $50,000 for each time she has been sent to jail -- already a $250,000 base fee -- and pay as much as $2,400 per hour in lawyers' fees. That's a list we'll have to measure up at a later time.

Vorlon

Aren't you the idiot that claimed:
- charges dropped
-she's on a plane getting her hair done
- she's going to London to be with the band?
Nothing you say is remotely credible.
Idiot.
help this young woman

Gavin Doyle is back in LA. More stories to come from TMZ.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Dear Commissioner Godfrey

At the request of my attorney, I am writing this brierf commentary as to the character of Ms. Lindsay Lohan.

While I do not know Ms. Lohan personally, I can confirm that she has one hell of a right hook, knows more curse words then a drunken sailor and will go karawack all over your azz if you so much as glance at her.

By now you've probably figured out w

magmax

Red Cloudy Chef Gallbladder is madly in love with Justin Bieber's former hamster, refers to it as a "soul mate", and is currently making plans to abduct it.

Michele Root

Rofl what a loser... wouldn't pay a dime to see any of her movies...But like always, she will get away with it.

Vinsetta

If I were having a Bat Mitzvah or wedding coming up I'd hire her just to get to her and give her a piece of my mind. But God knows I don't need some lawsuit crazy person like her near me. I also don't need the jewelry and flatware stolen as well as my plumbing clogged.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Sorry my comment got cut off in mid-sentence, so here we go again;

Dear Commissioner Godfrey

By now you've probably figured out who I am, yet, there is so much more that you don't know, but time constraints prevent me from telling the full story at this time.

Needless to say, "The Truth Will Prevail" and it would be obsoletely appreciated if you would finally JAIL this bane of my existence, as evidenced by the 2 $50 bills herein enclosed.

Signed,

A Concerned Citizen, former dancer (Roc, no too obvious) with vast experience in front of and behind a camera.

Its Nikki Bitches

New Thread

ria

I don't even know what to say about this loser anymore. If I do, I'll just be repeating myself. Since there's a story on her every six damn hours and at the same damn time, lol.