Rapper AP.9

I'm Not Afraid of Ice-T ...

And I May Have Banged His Wife

12/17/2012 7:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121712_ap9_splash
Ice-T's gonna be pissed ... 'cause rapper AP.9 is now strongly insinuating that he's banging T's wife Coco.

Of course, T already blasted his wife on Twitter after pics surfaced featuring Coco and AP.9 gettin' all kissy kissy during a night out in Vegas. T said the pics were "disrespectful and in bad taste."

Coco said the pics were harmless ... and stated that she's "happily married."

But this weekend, AP.9 was shamelessly trying to breathe life back into the story ... because when he was asked about the rumors he was still bangin' Coco, the rapper looked into the camera like he LOVED the attention and said, "That's a RUMOR? Is that a rumor?"

He added, "No comment man."

When asked if he was worried about retaliation from Ice -- AP.9 shot back, "I'm from the hood ... I'm not worried about nothin'."

Donald Ray

TMC needs to ditch these GAY-SOUNDING 'reporters' trying to act street. ehay sound STUPID, and I'll BET he's a White guy.

lanie

His comments and the pictures speak for themselves.. He clearly did her and either Ice is cool with it, because he knows he married a ho... Or he foolishly believes nothing happened between the two...

Although Coco looks REALLY old -- she is {allegedly} young enough to be Ice's daughter.. He is old and ugly.. She's not going to stick around forever..

Jim

You might be from the hood but T was the godfather of it long before you were born. I'm guessing you're toast.

Nadine

How can you have such disrespect for someone who helped paved the way for rap music? Who the hell is this guy anyways? I watched 10 minutes of MTV jams last week and couldn't help but say WTF! This generation of rap music sucks and not many of the artists have any talent, I'm guessing this guy falls into that category since it took this story for us to hear his name.

Bubba Ganoosh

Hope that Ice T does the right thing and has this fool killed. Last thing the world needs is another wanna be fake ass studio gangsta rapper.

Tom Liebengood

TMZ raise your standards--this is so low and nobody's business. If we keep talking about people like they are pieces of meat, we will never get out of this negative, low class behavior that has taken over our national aura. Grow up and get some class!

speakMYbrain

I TOLD U THEY WERE HAVING SEX NUMEROUS TIMES!!!

Che

No class whatsoever. Little rat.

Pimpcessa

I don't believe for even a second, that Coco slept with this idiot. I think Ice and Coco have one of the best marriages in celebville! And I love the fact that Coco doesn't try to be something that she's not, nor does she make excuses for who she is and how she dresses. She doesn't need the approval of the PTA to be a good wife to Ice. Granted, the pics couldn't have made Ice feel good, but I'm pretty sure his ego was just a little wounded. She's pretty good about showing her love, and respect, for Ice and their marriage.

ғυтυяεм ♀

Who is this crAP.9 guy?

drgnFlyWlf10

You think trash like CoCo wouldn't be banging other brothas?

TipBossyB5000

Dis fool is trippin. Ice T is an OG to music

TipBossyB5000

And to the streets. Tmz stop cuttin my.comments short

Deco

fancy pants will end up one day on LA's skid row, that's OK he's from the hood and ain't afraid of nothen

Ylpontiac

I've never heard of this guy until the pics surfaced. He is just working on his last 2 minutes if his 15. I believe Ice and CoCo have a great marriage. She's doing her own thing, making her own money. Come on yaw, plz don't make something out of nothing. They've been married over 10yrs...let it go. This dude just trying to shine