« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Ray Elbe

My GF Broke My Penis!!

(aka Get Ready to Cringe)

12/18/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

121812_tv_broken_penis_launch
If you didn't know Ray Elbe from 'Ultimate Fighter' ... you will now forever know him as the dude whose girlfriend banged him so hard she broke his penis! Yeah, we can't stop crying either.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

She's baaaack

I'm telling you people once again that there is more to this. Unless she was tighter than a knot and dry as a bone there is just no way. There's more going on than some babe bouncing too hard.

Wow ...

Wow, some lessons are hard to learn.

Lisa

Did she weigh 500 pounds? I don't get how a woman's vag can break a penis.

charlieyo

LOL i know the feeling.. wifey thought the was riding a horse.

RaisingStar

Amazing TMZ can manage to recycle old news but can't completly post any of my comments in their entirety.

RaisingStar

Ha ha ha! Except that 1, huh?

jaythepirate

This story was posted days ago on tmz.com stop spamming yourself tmz. Content aggregators

LISA

TMZ did this story yesterday – yet there is no link? Yes, it’s a funny clip, but it’s not all that accurate. The 'victim', Ray Elbey, actually signed up with TMZ just to post a comment. I thought people should see it before they start bashing the poor guy again. Here is a copy of his post.

Magicalraydotcom

This entire incident has been terrible. I came forward in an effort to educate people as the dr. Said the leading reason for unrepairable damage is delaying medical attention. The entire ordeal is embarrassing and tramadic. While funny, as I'm going through this the immediate comments of concern have been appreciated. My next checkup will be tomorrow...at which point I was going to ask the dr if he would give an interview Anyone with serious questions about the incident can reach me @rayelbe or via my blog magicalray.com Those upset about the "threesome" comment, it was mostly done tongue in cheek and is a bit out of context when not read directly from the OG forum. My girl has been nothing short of amazing, as I'm in a foreign country with few friends and family...she has literally nursed me back to health as I've been unable to walk during recovery. While jokes are funny, those of you leaving comments of concern and passion I want you to know they are appreciative. Live and learn, and when life gives you lemons you make lemonade...as a man you either pick yourself up or you throw in the towel. I hope me coming forward prevents this injury from occurring to someone else, or prevents the delay in seeking medical attention if the incident does occur. A full YouTube interview is on my blog about the incident.

SeeSomethingSaySomething

Surra de bunda! Bate com a bunda bate com a bunda bate bate bate! Lol

WatcherOne

Yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye...

Majestik

Let me get this right, TMZ.
You posted this, the night it happened, happily put up all the info about this and the rest of us reg posters were like, um what?
This went mainstream media, as in REAL LIVE NEWS COVERAGE so you decided to post this, yet again to see how many clicks you could get off this post?

chefadam

Seems he needs a longer penis.

Lassie

Oooops. George Clooney better take great care with his current squeeze, Stacy Kiebler!!!! LMAO
Ouch!

Tigolbits

His weiner needs to fall off....disgusting whores!

Tony192

I feel so bad for him because he's ****ing ugly and now with a broken dick,

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments