« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

'The Ryan Regan Jinx'

12/23/2012 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1221_harveys_picks

With his season on shambles, Harvey Levin (5-8) is gunning for a moral victory in our Week 16 match up -- Redskins vs. Eagles.

Heeeeeeere we go!

Harvey Levin: I'm worried about the Eagles ... part of it is that they've got the Ryan Regan jinx.

SIDENOTE -- Ryan Regan is a TMZ producer. He's also the TMZ Fantasy Football commish ... and a die-hard Eagles fan.

Harvey Levin: It's ironic that the TMZ commish may actually know less than me when it comes to football.  He's from Philadelphia, his buddies are all Philly fans ... but his instincts are just poor.

"Now, don't get me wrong ... I like Regan a lot and I think he's a snappy dresser, but when it comes to football, he's been a lot like the Eagles ... a disaster.

"It bothers me a little to pick the Redskins, just because it's such an offensive team name ... but that's what I'm doing ... and this time I'm confident."

"I think RG3  ... this is the biggest game of his season, because he's gotta show people he's back in a big way ... he doesn't wanna become the Jeremy Lin of football."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phishie from Philly

Harvey, go eat a cheese steak and sit the F down. The eagles are winning this game and every other game this year. Next year the eagles will take it.
Phishie from Philly

Ace

Harvey: You're worried about our team name, Redskins?
Have you ever heard our "Fight" song?
The NFL suspended coaches and players for putting out bounties.
The Redskins have a 200 piece BAND that plays at home games and people sing: beat'm, scalp'm, swamp'm, braves on the warpath.
The fans bring weapons into the stadium: tomahawks and bows.
Washington,DC goes to defcon 2 when the Redskins have a home game.
And you're worried about our name?

shuttlesworth34

Harvey just never pick my Giants again SMH. I bet Eli feels the same and u might as well pick the pigeons ooops i mean eagles they going to lose anyway

VICKI

GO PACK GO !!!! SUPERBOWL 2013: PACKERS VS FALCONS.

shuttlesworth34

I dnt care who u pick Just never pick my Giants again SMH. Just pick the eagles they going to lose anyway.

Phishie from Philly

I told you Harvey. The eagles stink and they were going to lose. I can't believe you wanted the eagles to win. Stop eating those veggie cheese steaks m

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Wow. Harv "Hit a Touchdown!" Levin actually got one right. Too bad you jinxed us last week you little twerp!

rommel

Redskins.

Dennis Johnson

Eagle fans go **** yourself in the ass............. REDSKINS WIN!