LeAnn Rimes vs. Brandi Glanville

Who'd You Rather?

12/22/2012 3:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1221_leann_rimes_ratherCountry singer LeAnn Rimes married Eddie Cibrian after dating him while he was still married to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Brandi Glanville.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Marge

Either or both with a cu*****ber.
Why does the letter combo *** always get auto-asterisked? That's *****.

gutsygirl

TMZ = The Misogynist Zone

SheisHot

I would take the natural beauty, Brandi hands down. Leann looks like she is made out of Michael Jackson rejected plastic surgery parts.

coasterfanatic1

Who cares, Le Ann is a homewrecking slut, so I wouldnt go near that skanky bitch, but Brandi has some meat on her bones and I would take her for a night, she wasnt the one who broke up the family, it was that skinny nothing songstress.

Kay

Guys ... Pick one, but you'd better bring a bag. You can put it over her head or you can put it over your head, but make sure she can't recognize you, or you will have a crazy woman bugging you for the rest of your life.

smorbie

Why does Leann Rimes look like the Joker?

kakes

How about NONE OF THE ABOVE or NEITHER or I would rather poke my eyes out with a hot poker? I These women are so ugly right now. Spoiled. Selfish. Greedy. Backstabbing. Horrible people.

writenow

Both need a nice pill. And Lots of therapy. LOTS. All of which means Eddie is no prize, either. Healthy men don't choose women like them.

Tina

Leann has a horse face and fake teeth LOL

bob

Ugh! I would rather go gay than put my man-meat in LeAnn. Sorry Harvey. No offense,

static

I dig nutty slightly psychotic chicks so I'd say both.

Danielle

Drop it, TMZ, it is getting old. You are trying to make news now and the constant bullying of LeeAnn is the action of a bunch of 13 years old. I am really considering not visiting this site anymore. If you are not bullying some female celebrity you are posting about the kardashians as if they were the be all and end all. Your site is going down hill.

Brando

Darn, White women are so fugly. They already have wrinkles in their 20s and these two have frozen faces. They both look ridiculous so I would choose neither. Give me a Latina or Black Princess. White women are too pale and just ugly and their wrinkles make me want to puke!

_Taterman

Hmm, I would choose to bang LeAnn Rimes only because it would be fun to try and break her in half.

lulu

Leann was a mess in that performance,.. I love that song and was looking forward to listening to it, but lets all be truly honest, it was a mess.. and it was due to Leann's performance, not Carley.. Carley was constantly professional and confident overall for her songs over the weeks, but this one was terrible due to the person she was singing with. Be honest people!..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments