LeAnn Rimes vs. Brandi Glanville

Who'd You Rather?

12/22/2012 3:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1221_leann_rimes_ratherCountry singer LeAnn Rimes married Eddie Cibrian after dating him while he was still married to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Brandi Glanville.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Danger Squirrel

I asked for it on Twitter and I got it. Thanks TMZ. I knew Brandi would take it by a landslide. I hope it doesn't push Leann over the edge tho. It's gonna piss of Cibrian no doubt too as he seems very competitive and superficial.

Vanessa

Why is there never a NEITHER option!

KTD

How in the world is 15% to vote for LeAnn? Must be her paid staff trying to throw a few votes Falcor's way.

Toilethead

I want a neither box!

myopinion

I think Brandi is cutier but her attitude makes her look UGLIER!!!!!

Slim Whitman

Hell, Brandi can even try to break my pecker if she likes !

HoneyBee

Could you of gotten two of the worst pics I have ever seen for either of these two women? Hard to vote!

R

Who the eff cares and that just happens to be a really good picture of Brandi.

The Jones

Speaking as someone from England, have no idea who Brandi Glanville is. In the very fortunate position that i don't get to see Real Housewives of anywhere. Personally think the women in it at absolute nobodies that have a claim to fame of having a rich husband. But i do enjoy TMZ it is part of my breakfast regime. But Brandi Glanville from what i have read on your website is an attention seeking drama queen that seeks attention. It's just a shame that you give her the time of day

Pat

Brandi is smoking' hot! and one of the things that make he so hot in my opinion is her personality…I love how she's not afraid to speak what's on her mind. I read recently though that she isn't happy with the way she looks which is a real shame because I think the she and Leanne are the only ones who feel that way. I would be happy to see her on a weekly basis to help help work through her body image issues. Brandi I hope you're reading this because I'd like you to know that you're a true beauty and should have no issue's what soever in any department!

Rich

No contest with this question..lol.

lindy

No comparison. Brandi's quite pretty. LeAnn's
Mister Ed.

Mavhak

you never put a neither option......

lisa2

Brandi...hands down.

karen

Why are so many of these women on "Real Housewives" not married? What makes them a housewife, Bravo?
Brandi is an obvious "plant" for drama, vile mouth,
no morals and to overexpose her body.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments