Chris & Rihanna

LOOK AT US, Pleease!!

12/26/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

122612_tv_brown_rihanna_launch
Chris Brown and Rihanna put on one helluva romantic show for fans during their Laker game PDA -- but seeing it was very upsetting to one TMZ staffer ... one whiny TMZ staffer.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Raisethetaxesontherich

Hey Chris do you beat your mother?

Joey

I guess the girl didn't learn that he is a jerk when he beat her up the last time. I hope that she learns that he is a bad guy before she ends up in the hospital.
Is he a natural blonde?

Svielma

Forgiveness and second chances is something we all deserve ..no ones perfect..including u IDIOT

Busybee206

He didn't have time to put a ****ing shirt on?!

dlmkpost

Stupid, stunned, brainless woman!

Nicoleasm

Ah well, what are you gonna do? Let's stop getting our underwear in a bunch and just say who the f*** cares

Mallory

TMZ says they were all over each other, but if you notice, it's Rhianna that's all over Chris. Desperate and not going to end well for her.

g00dIes

Omg get over it!

HillBullay

Sad to say but maybe she likes to be beat up so she can kiss and make up. Some nuts are like this. I see a dumb nut. 2 of them. And I'm not one of them. He will beat her up in private.

Michelle

Can't wait until he beats the $hit out of her again! Gonna laugh my a$$ off! No one deserves it more than this stupid black trash wh0re! These two losers deserve each other.

Diamond Goddess!

Can this b!t@h be ANY thirstier for that violent crackhead?
P-U-L-E-E-Z-E!!!
*eyeroll*
LOOK at the body language!
In every picture I've ever seen of them he is NEVAH hanging on her, it's ALWAYS her on him.
Pathetic!!!
(I get it, her dad was abusive; but she can afford the best help for that.)

tleeg

Maybe next time she pisses him off..he will put her ass in the hospital. Then maybe she will learn.

kingjames87

It will be so funny when this dumb ****** beats her again.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Ri hoe na's forehead is bigger than all the Mount Rushmore's heads put together!

Michele823

See, I wanna say..she's an idiot which in a way she is. No ones perfect Nd I am 100% against domestic violence but I must admit, me and my fiancé have had a few times where we throw **** or yell and push each other out of the way. But never beat me down in my face like Chris did to Rihanna to the point it looked like mike Tyson gave her a one two..but hey, it's their life. I hope Chris Learned from it but I def wouldn't get back wit a man that beat my face like that. I used to love Rihanna but she thinks she's so tough and hard core now it's ridiculous, the old ri ri was better!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments