George Zimmerman

Sued Over Bill

To Protect His Ass

12/27/2012 6:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1227_george_zimmerman
It cost roughly $67,000 to keep Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman safe after his release from jail this summer -- and now, the security company that protected him from angry mobs and vigilante killers is suing him for a huge chunk of that bill.

Associated Investigative Services filed the lawsuit against Zimmerman and his attorneys, claiming they hired the firm in June to provide security "in anticipation of Mr. Zimmerman's release from incarceration while he was awaiting trial on felony criminal charges."

According to Associated, Zimmerman's lawyer faithfully paid $40,000 while the company continued to provide security services ... but then payments stopped and the bills piled up.

According to the lawsuit, Zimmerman's attorney told Associated his client could no longer afford the protection services -- partially because he still needs to pay for his defense in the upcoming second degree murder trial.

Associated wants the $27,027 it claims Zimmerman still owes.

cj2010

He's broke because he spent all his money on food.

Yvette EU

Well, this is just the beginning of his end

Yvette EU

Well, this is just the beginning of his end

geincolo

But what happened to all of those right-wing neo-Nazi
contributors and their press release generated donations. Stand your ground, idiots.

maria

If you didn't have all these "yahoo's and hoodlums" out there looking for thier own sense of justice before trial, he wouldn't need protection, but all they see is a "white person" shot a black kid.

Jane

BB not bb and others if you think Zimmerman is white you guys have no idea what a white person looks like. To be white your Ancestry has to come frim Europe and and not in North Africa or middle east and many Eastern Europeans aren't even white there are mixed with asians.Those cultures are mixed with everything beside white. I am black and you people saying he is white is so stupid not only he doesn't look white at all. All my boyfriends have been white men. Celtic,English and German types. This men isn't bulit like a real white men and his Ancestry is Native Indian of South America,European and African Ancestry so he is multiracial. So with all what I have written he is not white period. I know a white person when I see one. I live in Canada I can majority of the time tell a real white person from a fake one. Like here in Canada allot of white folks claiming to be white are actaully metis white and native mixed. So I have an eye and can tell whos white and whos not.

cj2010

He's broke because he used all the money for food.

john doe

That's what that ****ing piece of **** gets ......John doe

hummm

holy molly, holy maccarel, I forgot how white this guy is.... is this the same racist, white supremacist who killed that poor little black angel?

Thetruth

@ BB not bb Hoodie wearing I see many other racist wear hoodies idiot, you need a life lol or maybe this is your life because no one wants to deal with you so computer time is all you get. Or maybe you hate yourself because your life isn't want you want STILL LIVING AT HOME WITH YOUR MOM lol 40 yr old virgin lol so u mad at the world. I sorry for your pathetic life maybe if your views on life wasn't so ignorant you would be a lot more happier

YorkieLuv

The lawyers just want to keep the funds that he has for themselves !!

I'm sick of people like Lindsay Lohan & now George Zimmerman running up bills & refusing to pay them !!

If the rest of hardworking Americans can pay their bills.. they can too !!

BigWy

Zimmerman should not have been imprisoned at all. He operated within his rights of self defense. Travvon was not the innocent little boy portrayed in the pictures as they led every one to believe. Now go ahead and take your shots liberals

jerry sandusky

I cant wait until my hubby george zimmerman gets to the prison i'm at. Im going to make him my lil princess..

signed J.Sandusky

Steven318

It's crazy how people are taking up for this guy and it was a black and white issue. We all heard the tape the 911 operator told him not to confront the kid but he did anyway. I am a black male and no matter what I am wearing I still get profile I once was while wearing a polo, dockers and loafers its sad but that's how a lot of people are not just white but all races have racist people its sad because they are missing out a lot never judge a book by its cover!

laffnbear

A"stand your ground" law is unnecessary.
Anyone has a right to defend themselves with all reasonable force. You can defend with lethal force only when you are facing a life threatening situation.
LOSING A FIGHT TO A TEENAGER ONLY ARMED WITH A BOX OF CHEAP CANDY HARDLY QUALIFIES.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments