Kristen Stewart

Got a Sling In Her Ass

12/28/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1228_kristen_stewart_x17Doing her best Dennis the Menace impression, Kristen Stewart hopped out of a truck in L.A. armed and not-so-dangerous ... with a slingshot in her back pocket.

We don't know what the 22-year-old was taking aim at yesterday, but as long as it's not married directors ... everything should be fine.

Not to be overshadowed by the slingshot ... Kristen's legs also made an appearance. Nice.

Lily

She freaking hot!!!

ann

My husband is a leg man and he said her legs have no muscle tone or much shape.

Shaunie

She's not in shape!

Billy

No matter what anyone says, I'd still butter that muffin.

Jennie

Maybe she is off to sling another mans balls.......she obviously has Rob's in the other back pocket.

Neonskyq1

Why can't I comment in the tmz app

IamMe

I've never understood why people bundle up on top but wear short shorts. You're obviously not cold.

san88

I would of hated playing dress up as kids with her! Lol

fran

this girl has little or no shape...her legs are straight up and down..like sticks..she always looks dirty as well...what is the big deal about this girl.

george_bernabe

Wow really wants to be like dennis the mennace

NOT ELMO

i'm glad to see Kristen Stewart is going to be doing Slut White And The Husband #2 i just hope is in 3D ..................Me want to nail kristen !

pete shallac

she has a sling on her ass because someone tore that whore ass up.

filmtech49

I have seen ****tail napkins longer than her shorts. As for that slingshot. Your guess is a good as mine!

Beth

Huffington Post is more like Star Magazine and the rest of the gossip rags. Seriously? Up her ass? Fire starters is what you are. I hope your mothers, sisters, and daughters are perfect. I was under the impression that only God was, but what do I know. All these people have come to comment in the worst way about a 22 year old they know absolutely nothing about except what blogs and gossipers are spewing. If everything you people are saying is true, like she is ugly, a whore, she smells, she is a nobody, and so on, if this is true, then rejoice in your facts. But you and I know that this is not the case, Animals and humans alike, when we sense a threat, we retaliate. However you want to label this girl, you are the victims of a pain you can do absolutely nothing about. Kristen is your pain and I hope she burns you where no pill will ease.

joyce Delgado

Robert Patttinson and Kristen Stewart will be very good inthe new movie Kristen look more like Elizabeth. And Robert and Kristen I any love story can make you fill the love that they have for each other; But cheating is the big lie and way are they keep saying it . the video liberty did it // an insider told and I have seen the video long ago And I see the way the media never say any thing about it to their face. They say it when know they can not hear/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments