Matthew McConaughey

My Wife Just Gave Birth ... Again!

12/28/2012 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228_matthew_Camila-McConaughey-baby-birth-article

update_bar
6:00 AM PST --
Matthew posted on Facebook ... Camila gave birth to a baby boy, who they named Livingston.

0314_divider_graphic
Matthew McConaughey
's wife just popped out baby #3 ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Camila Alves gave birth earlier this morning at a hospital in Austin, TX. We're told Matthew was there, he was ecstatic for the new arrival (clearly) ... and even looked like he'd packed on a few pounds.

You'll recall ... the actor announced news of the pregnancy back in July, tweeting "Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child."

We haven't confirmed yet, but sources close to the situation tell us ... it's a baby girl!

FYI -- The duo met in 2006, but didn't get married until June 2012. They have two other children: Levi (4) and Vida (2).

1228_whos_your_daddy_footer

Rocky

Damn how many kids she gone have

jim

He looks like the late Robin Gibb.

Rocky

Loser

dorame80

Again Harvey has to make his point, not only make his point but he tells his co-workers to STOP when they have a comment.....in Harvey's world his point is the only one he wants heard.....Haveys opinion is 100% right and everyone else should not be hears.....

BellaJ

I like them together. They have beautiful children and I wish them much happiness!

TJ

Always breed with the rich guys! She IS pretty~

Jody

Of course she had a 3rd kid, she is going to have as many kids as possible to ensure that she gets as much money of his as possible. I am shocked she wasn't pregnant a couple of months after they first had sex to trap him.

Janeylaur

Congratulations. And is it just me, but wouldn't Matthew be great as a Maurice Gibb (in the later years) if ever a Bee Gee's movie was done? Don't go putting on too much weight now.

Amy

They make really cute kids.

chris

WOW. I guess we really DO know where the wheel of fortune stops. It stops at Camila Alves' mansion door, or at least ONE of her mansion doors, after her uterus stops working overtime to make her fabulously wealthy. Wow, I guess penises DO make all the decisions in a man's life after all. Will have no sympathy for him in a few years when the legal filings start flying.

bring back recent posts

...they seem like such a happy grounded couple and the best thing they did was move out of Calif for the family....I do wish Matthew wouldn't have lost all that weight for his profession...your organs don't care for that kind of neglect....oh well...hope he gets back too his awesome shape soon and hunkers down in Tx with his beautiful family..congrats!!

Que22

Dear TMZ. I don't know where to give feedback. But your new site is really hard to enjoy. OMG is faster and more informijtive.

Que22

I can'tcomment w/o a spell check.what happened!???

Kamran

I think picture looks so weird... but yeah i heard he was gay or didn't he ?

Kamran

dont you think picture looks so weird ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments