Matthew McConaughey

My Wife Just Gave Birth ... Again!

12/28/2012 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228_matthew_Camila-McConaughey-baby-birth-article

update_bar
6:00 AM PST --
Matthew posted on Facebook ... Camila gave birth to a baby boy, who they named Livingston.

0314_divider_graphic
Matthew McConaughey
's wife just popped out baby #3 ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Camila Alves gave birth earlier this morning at a hospital in Austin, TX. We're told Matthew was there, he was ecstatic for the new arrival (clearly) ... and even looked like he'd packed on a few pounds.

You'll recall ... the actor announced news of the pregnancy back in July, tweeting "Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child."

We haven't confirmed yet, but sources close to the situation tell us ... it's a baby girl!

FYI -- The duo met in 2006, but didn't get married until June 2012. They have two other children: Levi (4) and Vida (2).

1228_whos_your_daddy_footer

Que22

This site is too gruelling to enjoy anymore. Which is sad because I did like it. Now its like pulling teeth!

KnuckleDragger

I'm getting tired of my posts being deleted.

TMZ Commenters on Delphi Forums

Billy

Please tell us that the hospital required him to take a bath and put on deoderant before he came in.

Jennie

All of you are so bitter! Let a Hollywood couple who has stayed faithful, been good parents, and clearly enjoyed life have a break. It's not often this happens!

Neonskyq1

Aw how cute but three babies that's too much to raise

The_Refleks

Grats to the parents. I wish them as many babies as they want.

Just_Me

No white woman for him! lol

TheBestHeEverHad

After 2 kids no one cares, celebrity or not.

gossipbee

Congratulations!

Michelle

I really like this couple. She is a beautiful black brazilian woman. They seem happy together. That happiness and love for one another will make a better homelife for their children. :)

The Universe

First of all she is Brazilian and speaks Portuguese. He should have gotten a white Brazilian like the German Gisele or the Italian Ambrosio. Matt's breeding wife is ugly and will take all of his money when he wakes up and leaves her.

Oh A 💛💋

Gross when is he going to gain his weight back ! He use to look good and now he all ugh just for a movie !

Spicy mag

She's spicy.

em

Great sources, Ryan. They had a boy not a girl. And while I'm at it, can the viewers of TMZ Live have any say as to who in the newsroom can be on the show? I didn't have a problem with Ryan until Friday's episode when he broke this story. How the hell hard is it to say "Camila Alves"? "OMG I'm not even going to TRY to pronounce her name". You're a twit, Ryan. McConaughy is more of a trick to say than Alves. You live in LA, surely you've encountered a Hispanic name a time or two.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3