Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Meanie

We'll see. Trust funds can be taken back by the grantor. Mama June will spend it on Cheetos long before the spawn ever see a cent of it.

Latch Johnson

That's a whole lotta ugly

Michelle

I have never watched the show, have only heard what others say about this family. I LIVE in the heart of Hollywood because of my job as a physician. It's difficult living here. No, I'm not jealous, I do very well. Just shedding some light on "classy people", I'm originally from Chicago (great family values) but relocated here due to a great job offer. Folks, MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS! I tire of listening to and medically treating "high class" people when they have no class at all. I'm referring to families like the Kardashians. They are in a "higher economic class" but must not be considered "high class" people. When we do this, we put ourselves down. Those of us who work hard, are possibly educated, have self-respect and respect for others, value ourselves, friends and families.....HAVE CLASS. Who cares how much money you make as long as you didn't make it via sex tapes and men peeing you! Off my soap box...this mother in the article is demonstrating family values and child importance. She really seems to not care about money. This is class, folks. "Rednecks" (as some say), implies a specific lifestyle. Maybe they are, maybe not but they sure have it together compared to people I see here. Let's please abolish the "high class" term unless it truly applies! Thanks for reading my "dissertation". :)

Lora

I'm starting to like this woman. She is way smarter than people seem to think she is. Kudos to her!

Ozzie X

too bad diabetes doesn't come too soon.

katie

What people like about this show more than anything else is the fact we are watchng real people. I live in CA so I am exposed to the Kardashian type people all the time. They are obsessed with possessions,
plastic surgery, showing off their Rolls Royces,
jewelry. To top it off they come off as following a script. Honey Boo Boo is real. June has turned down all sorts of perks. She has more branins than Mama Kardashian and the Housewives empires. Good for you June.

CarneyIsGod

Gotta admit, they're annoying as hell, but they're staying the same as they were before they became famous. Why can't more celebs do this instead of driving around in luxury cars with unnecessary accessories like Xbox's in the back seat or whatever? No one needs a mansion with a billion rooms (the Smiths) and all the fancy stuff. Live like a normal, humble person, stop bragging about the cash you have and just act like any other normal person.

paul a.

I hate to say it because i hate the show but this mama is impressing me.

jules

Shes a great mom no matter what anyone says. Momma June is looking out for the girls future! They should be very proud of her!

justsayinit2

It's great she's putting the money away for the kids but I predict a problem in the future because it's kinda not fair that Alana carries the show but yet only gets the same cut baby Kaitlyn and vice versa. It shouldn't be divided equally, it should be divided by contribution from the show and really how much does an infant, who wasn't even born until one season in, contribute?

TruthandonlytheTruth

BS she will spend it all before this year is over. Such filth. And you idiots believe this crap. Posers

Laura

Hear that, Kris? Mama June could teach you a lot.

tenley

TLC is paying them a shocking low amount, considering how much money they've made off this family.

floknowsbest

June may be nasty bit she is smart....

truthspeaks