Michael Jackson's Assistant

I Paid MJ's Bills ...

And I Want My Money Back!

1/6/2013 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_michael_williams_jackson_gettyMichael Jackson's personal assistant covered a bunch of expenses while the King of Pop was living in Vegas.  Now, three years later, he's finally getting around to demanding payment.

Michael Amir Williams filed a creditor's claim with the Michael Jackson Estate, claiming he's still out $28,569.83.  Among the items listed -- an $11K power bill, a $13K vehicle lease and almost $1K in phone bills.

As for why he took so long to file the claim, it's a little unclear -- Jacko kicked the bucket back in June 2009 ... and most everyone else filed their claims years ago.  In fact, he may have missed the filing deadline by a long shot.

Williams also filed a class action suit against AEG recently ... which AEG didn't really appreciate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jordan

Michael forgot to pay me back money also, but I forgot about it and moved on, You should do the same.

LDB

Why is it that everytime someone sues, they do it years later?

Livvie

RME

Twiz

in other words this guy is broke and needs the money

TDCAU

vultures and leeches blah !!!
Michael pls come back and kick their a**
Luv ya :)

UmAnyways

Some Minorities don't care about morals! All they want us money

EasilyHard

He deserves every dime.

Katts Attorney

I bought one of his albums 8 years ago. I'm gonna sue now for my $12.99 back plus $6million in damages

mj fan forever

His name is JACKSON and when TMZ staff FINALLY kick the bucket NO ONE will ever cry, it does not worth it. As for this money grabber, where did he take all that money??? If he is so rich should just stfu but apparently he's just broke. Now everyone feels entitled to ask for money (when they need money they remember to ask for it because of Michael Jackson) trying to make Michael Jackson appear in a bad light, when instead he is so loved and mourned by billions around the world and will forever be, at the opposite of riffraff like that!!! LOSER !

robert

MJ is dead so he cant paid you back an by the way how much money did you make out of him anyway move on as you are not going to get money dead beat

Susan62509

Michael Amir is too late since creditor claims ended 2 years ago. His class action lawsuit against AEG is a joke and will be thrown out of court. Evidentally Amir can't get a job and is desperate for money. He was a fool to pay bills out of his own pocket anyway.

blythe

Who needs to move on is TMZ yall are beating a dead horse. Who cares if this guy is trying to get repayment for bills incured. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Eva

Now this is interesting...
MJ in Las Vegas three years ago, i.e. months after he disappeared from his Holmby Hills mansion?
I love this :)

Hengine74

Boring

Spicy mag

I read this story on tmz months ago. Am I a time traveller?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments