Al Roker

I Sharted Myself

At the White House

1/7/2013 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

010713_al_roker_dateline_v2
When you undergo gastric bypass surgery, NEVER TRUST A FART -- and Al Roker learned that lesson the hard way ... at the White House.

Roker -- who got his stomach stapled in March 2002 -- shared his most embarrassing moment on "Dateline" last night, saying he was covering an event at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave a month after his operation ... when he felt the urge to let one rip.

Roker said, "I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to. And as I'm walking to the press room, [I'm thinking] well, I gotta pass a little gas here. I'm walking by myself. Who's gonna know? Only a little something extra came out. I pooped my pants."

Roker said he beelined for the restroom to dump his underwear in the trash -- and proceeded to go commando the rest of the day.

The lesson: watch what you eat. The other lesson: carry spare underpants.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Way, way too much information.

JustSayinnnnn

That's disgusting but hilarious. Al is a great guy, tho!

Mallory

Really?.....Could have gone the rest of my life without knowing this. Gross.

Jac

TMI, Al!

malia

MAN... TMZ... Did we really need to know that

Melissa

Way to much information. Some things are better left unsaid

Nonsense

WTF? Don't need to know this. Hey Roker, for everyone's sake keep you pie hole(s) shut!

marz1801

I find this totally hilarious!!! He followed through lol

kes

This guy is so creepy and comes off as so self important.I would never disclose that info,disgusting. I did see him typing on a keyboard at work while on a electronic walker for god sake.Simple tip,stop eating like a gorilla and you may keep the weight down. Next!

Lola

Who needs to know this kind of stuff? I will never be able to watch Al Roker with seeing him in his crappy pants! Really!

Jay W.

I always have problems finding someone to wipe and clean me afterwards. I really look forward to the nursing home.

Caddtsrx3

Tmz this is a stolen story from NBC why do u do this?

static

If that's never happened to you someday it will.
That's funny schiznit.

Greygoose125

I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that.

kre

Who admits to something like that on national tv?! I literally was eating yougart when I read this story.....euw Some suck dick (K. Kardashin) to become famous and I guess Roker just continues to be gross to stay relivant.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments