Justin Bieber

Delays Concert

For Sick Child

1/7/2013 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0107_justin_bieber
Justin Bieber did not start his Salt Lake City concert on time Saturday night ... because he made a pit stop at a children's hospital to visit a 7-year-old leukemia patient.

Millie Flamm was too sick to attend the concert, so Justin gave her a private show, holding her hand while singing a song.

You gotta give Justin his due ... this was not to deflect stories about him smoking pot.  He regularly visits sick kids at children's hospitals in cities where he performs.

brainscan

Yep, Bieber is a good hearted person. ❤ ◕‿◕

LISA

That is very sweet, and I'm sure that little girl was over the moon!

You have to give Justin credit - he has always been very kind and supportive to his fans.

Perhaps TMZ is feeling a little guilty about the negative weekend articles that resulted in 100's of young Bieber fans all over the world to sign up and comment?

tmzfan

How sick and demented does one have to be to use a sick child for damage control? This is horrible.

STFUP

"You gotta give Justin his due ... this was not to deflect stories about him smoking pot."
How the F*** do you know, TMZ? I'm betting it was.
How much are 'his people' paying you to spin this in his favor?
This is just like the story about Twist 'corrupting' him - as if the choices he makes on his own are NOT responsibility. BULLS**T!

Mike

Looks like PR to try and disarray his POT SMOKING ADDICTION----Lets grab a sick kid and maybe people wont talk about me as a drug addict-----Nice try PR FOOLS---BEIBER IS A STONER______

anony

Good for him, but he gotta STOP smoking so much dope or every mother in America is going to rip down his posters from their daughters' walls.

LDB

using a sick child to look good after being caught as a pot head

jokerchick

damage control - first, let's blame the young rapper b/c he's black (meanwhile I got/still get ALL of my pot from non blacks)...second, let's grab a sick kid and take some pictures....how about this: try convincing me that this little posing a$$, "I want to be down but am actually deathly afraid and intimidated by those I hang out with" beeotch, was in fact born a male and then we'll go from there

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Noooo..this story is not to deflect, he does this all the time, we only chose to post about it now after a string of negative stories for no reason at all. TMZ stories are totally random and not deliberate in timing and placement in any way whatsoever, pinky swear.

Trecee

Justin doesn't need to do any kind of damage control. This kid does a lot for charities, foundations etc and visiting his fans that are in the hospital. It's VERY common for him to visit sick children so stop making it as an excuse as a cover for him smoking weed. Because I am sure he doesn't care if you know he is a pot head or not. At least he is doing plenty to help others. I don't listen to his music but as an adult I would rather be mature about him than be some poor hateful childish bully.

Truth

WOW, WHAT MOM WOULD LET A CRACKHEAD BLUNT SMOKING NON-SINGER PUNK BITCH HOLD AND INFLUENCE THE KID. WONT BE A SURPRISE WHEN THE KID GROWS UP ONLY TO FIND ONLINE THE PUNK BITCH OD HIMSELF. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Spicy mag

I'd shave my head to meet him.

bernergirl

I hope whoever took that photo knows JB owns it (unless it's meant that he only owns the photos that could represent him negatively! PR spin)

billybob

If this would be a Hamster, the ugly mutha would give it away to a screaming wet fan...

PondScum

Whats HAS to do these kinds of things if its shoved in his face by who ever his handlers are. If he says no then he could be demonized by the public. That doesn't sell records.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments