Miley to Bieber Fans:

DON'T CUT YOURSELVES

It's Not Funny

1/7/2013 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0107_justin_miley_01
Miley Cyrus is trying to put a stop to a new sick trend that's emerged on the Internet -- a trend that involves self-described Justin Bieber fans mutilating their bodies after seeing the pics of the singer smoking pot.

The hashtag #cut4bieber has become the top U.S. trend on Twitter ... after people began posting photos featuring bleeding arms, allegedly the result of "cutting" by disappointed fans looking to pressure the singer into giving up his pot habit.

In fact, someone even started a website encouraging Bieber fans to cut themselves and post photos of the carnage .... until Bieber gives up marijuana for good.

But moments ago, Miley Cyrus weighed in on the troubling trend -- retweeting a messaging saying:

"#cut4bieber? Cutting is NOT something to joke about. There are people who are actually suffering from self-harm, this is so disrespectful."

It's unclear if Bieber is aware of the situation .

Rich

I thought I heard it all BUT what the hell are these teeny boppers thinking. STUPIDDDDDD!!!!

Rich

Let's be honest...the little punk wants to be a big shot. He needs Momma to guide his 12 year old brain. No wonder Salena finally ran off. She KNEW she would be his MOTHER if she hung around....this guy is just immature!!!

Justice

PEOPLE...when the \b\ forum on 4CHAN started this, when they said to "cut" yourself, they were talking about CIR***CISION" .

So get CIR***CISED to protest BIEBER SMOKING POT. BTW, Bieb's loves the foreskin...right Selena?

Labrat11

Hey Dr.Cornelia, I just flagged you sick comment. you cannot possibly be a real doctor.

Maria Diaz

Oh my gosh I would cut myself too and I'm a STRONG belieber and I don't want jb to ruin his life at such an early age. Miley needs to get outta this situation and die..bro I will cut and cut myself he needs to stop! I care about him!!!!

Maria Diaz

Philipp

Who's who now in the pic?

Monsterous666

Wow you are pretty stupid to be cutting yourself over Justin beiber. You and a psycho girlfriend are no different Maria. You and all the "beliebers" need mental help. Or jump off a bridge. Why are you so obsessed with trying to control someone you don't know? I'm no fan of Miley but she's right. You kids cutting yourselves are making A JOKE out of mental health and those who suffer from mental problems.

blackruffian

if these ***** girls are gonna attempt suicide (poorly, i might add), over beiber smokin' dope, then they deserve to die!

Tormenter

Seriously, at least one good thing came out of this story (if its true). Biebs smoking pot to brought to light the obvious mental health issues of these individuals. Now they can get the help they so clearly need. I personally dont like the Biebs music, and he looks like a scrawny little kid to me. But he is making millions and has screaming girls of all ages wanting to have his babies, seems to me that a lot of of the 'haters' are just jealous that is not them! lol

Jen

Miley.... I don't think the issue is disrespect towards cutters here... I think the actual issue is that little dumbasses shouldn't be mutilating themselves over something that is none of their business.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

I think this speaks volumes to the intelligence of Bieber fans. Bravo!

Nestor Oswaldo Flores

This is so awesome. Girls cutting, smoking weed and violence. Even Miley gets angry. Now everybody gets off on Bieber http://www.popsnuff.com/justin-bieber-smoking-weed-t249.html

rosenburg

hellllllllllloooooooooooooooo i think thaat cut for bieber is gayyyyy justin is hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt <3

janayfuhr

Yes I am disappointed that he did smoke but I don't think that cutting yourself is a solution if he really cared he would stop! I still love him he is my number one person I think about and I know he cares and I know he will quit but it all has to get to his beautiful mind. He has made many many good choices and bad ones but I will forgive him as long as he will give it up.