Akon

Justin Bieber Smokes Pot?

I'll Talk to Him ...

1/9/2013 7:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010913_akon_launch
Akon doesn't drink ... Akon doesn't smoke ... but Akon was pretty damn surprised when he found out his pal Justin Bieber might be doin' both.

Akon was leaving The Ivy yesterday when we asked him about the fan reaction to the photos of Bieber puffin' away on a joint, while surrounded by Coronas, at a recent hotel party.

"I gotta talk to Justin," Akon said ... "I didn't know he was smoking."

"That's my little man ... hopefully, I'll make an impact."

Akon's confident he can reach his 18-year-old friend ... telling us, "He's a responsible kid."

0104-justin-bieber-smoking-1-tmz-2

Brien

Is anyone really surprised? Virtually all celebrities smoke cigarettes and/or pot. He's a wannabe who is just trying to fit in with his peers.

cassandra

Weed is so freaken harmless!!! its better than be a crack head or an alcoholic! .... Justin, hes a lil punk has hes gotten older, cant treat his girl right, smokes pot, drinks, parties and cheats!!! heading to skid road my friend......the sad things of it all is that his has impressionable YOUNG kids following his every move, to distruction!!!! SAD!!! i dont want my neices follow him anymore, and these other boy bands are just as bad like ONE DIRECTION they are just F**S!!!

Aprilio

looks like a clove cig to me

allycat1967

WHO CARES!!!

Sue

How come nobody is mentioning the BEER next to him ????????????

c

Oh good lord, he's a normal 18 year old kid doing a little experimenting. Everybody just leave him the **** alone already.

DaveT

Any Justin haters who can't stand it when someone sings As Long As You Love Me 'cause it gets stuck in your head all day?
Here ya go:
♪♫ as long as you love me...we could be starving...we could be homeless...we could be broke...as long as you lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu love me ♫♫ ;)

leah

...lll

Sincerity

KUDOS TO AKON!!! All celebrities "DON'T SMOKE WEED"!!! The problem with marijuana is that it can often be laced with much stronger drugs such as "CRACK"!!! Anyone who has been in the entertainment business long enough knows dangerous "DEPENDENCIES" can quickly "SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL". Too many people are willing to feed a celebrity's "BAD HABITS" to stay attached to their "LIFESTYLE" and "MONEY"!!! YOU GO, AKON!!!

Toilethead

Don't just talk to him, beat the living hell out of him!

Masoman

Umm- this is coming from the guy who threw a kid off his stage into the crowd at one of his concerts a couple yrs ago...Yeah , you go do that talking ...

Msta4ord

Hahahaha akon is against weed? Really? That explains why he's in the song "kush" by dr dre and says in the chorus, "Type of **** that have ya leaning sideways make her work for this suicide holla at me cause I got it all day....

Msta4ord

Toilethead you just keep being a toilet head.

SSuper

Leave the Bieb's alone ! Let him smoke his blunt in peace after all it is medicine.

Tom

Couldn't believe the cutting: http://bit.ly/VTaFrI

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments