Britney Spears

You Be the Judge

1/12/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111-britney-spears-tmzBritney Spears has had a big week. We broke the stories that she's split with fiancé Jason Trawick and is negotiating a huge deal to move to Vegas, where she would regularly perform. So we gotta ask ...

`

cherry

These polls are so ****ing stupid.

bd

Her next career move will be interesting. Most at the top seem to have a small army feeding off them - so Britney in neutral must be costing her big money to maintain it all.

ithoughtitwasgum

Legends never find true love, it's a fact of life look at Madonna, and Michael Jackson..x

LK

SHE LOOKS LIKE BROOK MULLER'S SISTER IN THIS PIC ! LOL

Jim in Cali

Why are people voting that she needs a conservatorship?

maggie

God I hat these "You Be The Judge" polls. Who the hell am I to judge anyone else?

Truth

CMON... EVERY1 KNOWS HER DAD JAMIE IS THE KEY TO HER AIRHEAD STABILITY. THE TRUE TEST IS WHEN HE PASSES AWAY --- WHAT'S SHE GONNA DO THEN? MOST LIKELY INSTITUTIONALIZED OR OD'S. #TRUTH!!

♥TMZ but ...

he was just a babysitter to her and nothing more
just another arranged marriage in hollyweird

Gretel

As unpopular as my opinion might be I think he might have left her because of Vegas but for a different reason than most people think. Immediately after her meds were straightened out the last time she was pushed into a "concert" where she was on stage, lip synced a bunch of songs, did some dance moves and called it a day. If you've ever been to Vegas, that's ain't gonna fly. Truth is, Britney has never performed aside from being a good girl and doing what they tell her to do. She is a body and an image. I can't imagine she would have the electricity to power a Vegas show. I think her family, who did it before, wants another few mill in the Bank of Britney, and Trawick might understand that this could very well break her .... again. It's just a thought but I think it makes sense. I feel so sorry for this girl because all she is is a commodity. Maybe he saw her differently but her "machine" wouldn't release her?

Me2003

Who in the world wants to go see Brittany lip sing in Vegas....

dd

Forget about getting married she needs to get her mental issues stabilized.

Truth

THE SPEARS RAN A DAYCARE OPERATION BEFORE MANAGING BITCH BRITNEY'S CONSERVATORSHIP. NO DOUBT THEY HAVE THE BABYSITTING EXPERIENCE. EXCEPT DAD JAMIE WASNT PULLING $250 G'S PLUS BONUS LIKE HE IS NOW IF NOT MORE... DADDY AINT LEAVING THIS 24/7 PRISON CAMP. #TRUTH!!

CurtyLee

LOL I'm shocked! this is not good... however I'm quite happy I never liked him...

laffnbear

I think she shares a problem with Paris Hilton, Demi Moore, Lindsey lohan and many more.She can never find anyone that loves her as much as she loves herself.
Add to that her mental problems, and all of them lack self confidence.

yassine 1234

dear TMZ Go & **** urself bitches ..i hate ur stupid website !!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments