Lil Wayne's Baby Mama

I'm Getting a NEW

Reality Show ... Again

1/13/2013 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_memphitz_toya_wright_gettyGetting knocked up by Lil Wayne PAYS ... just ask Wayne's baby mama Toya Carter Wright who's in the works to score her THIRD reality show to date!!!!

Sources tells us ... Toya's filming a new pilot with her rapper husband Mickey Wright (a.k.a Memphitz) ... called "Mickey and Toya: The Wright Way" ... which will follow the newlyweds as they launch a new biz -- and try to stay married.

It's not Toya's first go at reality TV ... she previously starred in "Tiny and Toya" (on BET) and "Toya: A Family Affair" (also on BET).

We're told the new show's being shopped to BET, MTV, FUSE and OXYGEN.

Best guess where it will land ...

devonna82

Sometimes the media makes young black females look like a creep and this article doesn't have facts she also was married to lil wayne just because he's a rapped doesn't mean he doesn't have morals, that's y sometimes I don't like the media

Capricorn

Please stop addressing women and mothers as baby mamas!

rockscola

They both lame as ****. And she is IS!! ****

baybek8s

If the Kardashians can do it why not Toya? Toya's shows have been positive and I didn't see her behaving clownish. I rather watch her that the buffoons on LHHATL. People may have a problem with her husband, but people outside of the industry only heard of the K Michelle beatings from K. It wasn't publicized until K Michelle got her show. She didn't say anything before she needed him to made a storyline. I'll watch the first episode.

LTD

I won't be watching their show. As far as I'm concerned any man that can put his hands on a woman and then come at her on the internet like he did I will never support. And I don't respect how Toya went about coming for K. Michelle either. I get you are going to stand by your husband as you should but the way she did it was disgusting to me. Of course he is going to tell you he didn't do it boo but don't attack her for speaking on issues that you weren't there for.

Luna Star

Not watching. Her husband is an abuser, and she called the young lady a liar and attempted to assassinate her character. She will see the light when he beats he ass too

meeeeeeee

Isn't he the guy that used to beat k Michelle

youdontknowme

Can people drop the whole "baby mama" name. It's disrespectful especially since she's his ex wife also. Just say "Ex Wife"...and no hernew husband didn't ly hands on K Michelle. That chick is crazy. Tell her to the the full story with a lie detector hooked up.

mi

Who gives a damn...thr both lame and boring...And she's both ex wife and baby mama use any one argument

Spicy mag

Puke.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I'm so over these two.damn we know thier reality already

devonna82

I really don't think K michelle got beat on by this man, for the simple fact that why wasn't he put in jail and why is their no police reports, I swear thirsty hoes do anything to be relevant and their always trying to mess up a relationship and if he is a woman beater why doesn't he beat on toya once a woman beater always one how is toya different..

dale12

If it wasn't for lil Wayne, this woman would just be another Baby's Mama...Both she & her hubby are Nobodies, and do not deserve a new show.

Kimmie

She was his WIFE not his "baby's mama". Ugh, why do you guys assume that they were never married? So everyone is on here calling her all kinds of whores, I guess it's because her ex husband has tons of children by women he didn't marry it doesn't mean he didn't marry Toya her last name was Carter for a while!

lovegod77

I'm not watching anything this nut and his 'ATTENTION WHORE" DOES!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments