2 Chainz

RIPPED By 'MADtv' Star ...

Your Rhymes SUCK!!!

1/16/2013 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_aries_spears_launch
2 Chainz is not that different ... he's just another TERRIBLE rapper ... this according to former "MADtv" star Aries Spears.

Spears was walkin' around NYC yesterday when we asked about the current state of hip hop -- and for some reason, AS unloaded on 2 Chainz.

"I think 2 Chainz SUCKS," Spears said ... adding, "Have you heard the lyrics? All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho? Get some better rhymes 2 Chainz."

Spears continued ... "[2 Chainz] said when he shows up to the scene, he shows up with his roof missing, he's different . N**ga's driving a convertible ... if you wanna be different, show up in a horse and buggy."

FYI -- not everyone feels that way ... 2 Chainz has been nominated for multiple Grammys this year ... including Best Rap Album.

Los Pepes

Garbage music

Crimson Fart

Of course he sucks. I remember when hip hop songs actually made sense. Juicy by Biggie, Hrd knock life even Lose yourself. If that clown wasn't Kanye West's protege this talentless stool would be cashier in Wal Mart at this would be the highlight of his life.

Boy Gary

2 chainz sucks...hard. He sucks so bad he had to change his name to 2 chainz...it used to be tity boi.

Moment of Clarity

The youth of today are generally being fed garbage music. Most young rap listeners just don't know any better. The Grammy's are also part of the mainstream music marketing scam. There is still some amazing music out there in every genre - but you gotta search long and hard to find it.

neglky

So true, im 32 and I cant stand today's music. Pure garbage

Justin

"N**ga's driving a convertible ... if you wanna be different, show up in a horse and buggy"...That **** is funny but true! lol That made my day better

Tara

The song is awful and the video is worse.

Rabbit

Garbabe. I sure miss Tupac. At least we still have Eminem.

chevy454

Funny because a horse was walking by in the background lol...

chevy454

We don't want fake sh** thanks

Gabby

No seriously? This rash trash "rapper" is nomitated for Grammy's?? I'm done..I can't...

RaisingStar

AS: 2 Chainz, your lyrics suck. 2C: TRUE!

MrsB

He's right...he does suck as well as countless others..I miss the 80/90's when hip hop/ rap had a message behind the music..

Krystal_OFWGKTA

I miss tupac :(

taffy84

Bud Bundy aka grandmaster B was a better rapper then two chainz.lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments