TMZ Live

Manti Te'o Hoax

Whistleblower Speaks Out

1/17/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

011713_tmzlive

A woman caught in middle of the Manti Te'o fake-dead-girlfriend hoax goes on TMZ live and gives a first-hand blow-by-blow of an encounter she had with a man who may have been up to his neck in the scam.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) The Manti Te'o fake-dead girlfriend hoax -- we talk to a woman who was in the middle of it all, and she reveals key elements about one of the craziest story's we've ever heard.
(18:00) Britney Spears' potential deal for Las Vegas residency has forced a major bidding war. So how much would you pay to see Britney in Sin City?
(21:00) We showed you video of a brutal murder outside of a Hollywood nightclub -- and now the alleged trigger man has been arrested.
(24:00) A report suggests that Kobe Bryant's divorce would've cost him over a million bucks a month in child and spousal support ... Harvey explains why it's a load of BS.
(28:00) A former Miss America contestant joins the show to claim she was moved from her seat at this year's pageant because she was Black -- but this story isn't holding water.
(33:00) It's time again for ... Tim's worst pitches of the week!
(38:00) The floor is yours!

OH NO!

Another "Who give a ****?" story.

campy

Attention whore wasn't close enough to the cameras. You heard it directly from the horses mouth.

LISA

B-O-R-I-N-G! Just got here - did I miss anything good?

Majestik

I'm sorry, but if she goes back to the pageant every year like she says she does, then she bloody well knew that she had NO BUSINESS sitting where she did. I don't believe a damn word, especially now with the backtracking but still playing the racist card.

LISA

LOVE THAT! (What is it that you want from them) LOL!

rudynjudyjudy

How about the battle over semi autos? the const does`nt defend tham as only mussle loaders are defended single shot.There is not right to any type of weapon that is only the gun lobby psuhing for profit arm sells on us

Majestik

Someone tell Harvey they need to restart the whole show all over again. I need my addiction fix of posting while the video is playing. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

rudynjudyjudy

The persident is right ban semi auto rifles as the only rights to bear arms is for mussle loading single shot fire arms.WE don`t need more arms races for war mongers selling for profit weapons to stay in the 1%^^^er`ss

hovershoe

That whole hoax is just confusing and weird. Thank you, Evan for explaining it and helping to have it make a little more sense.

rudynjudyjudy

president is right limit weapon sells a single shot would be fine with me or a six shooter as a side arm.There were no weapons of masse destruction when our rights were signed into law a semi auto or a army rifle isn`t in our rights other than law enforcement and armed forces.SINGLE SHOT was the only righted fire arm at the signing

hi

Manti Te'o story is boring

charles

yes, live commenting. yes, internet issues and social media super important here.

rudynjudyjudy

keep the show funny and lite or it drags everyone down.Good shows late last year stick to that format and your rateings will be better again

Majestik

First off, why would the producer walk over to her and say "Get the F out of here, I don't give an F who you are?" Evidently he knew who she was or that line was thrown at her AFTER she stated "Do you know who I am?"

Rney

So the other day a black guy flicked me off in traffic. The reason he flicked me off was because I cut him off... I think he was giving me that jester bc I cut him off. So with that said, you got the business from the producer because you were questioning his authority and not because you are BLACK. The race card is so 90's! Get over it! People are a holes sometimes, to me, to you to everyone... you should be pissed off about a holes! The end!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments