TMZ Live

Manti Te'o Hoax

Whistleblower Speaks Out

1/17/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

011713_tmzlive

A woman caught in middle of the Manti Te'o fake-dead-girlfriend hoax goes on TMZ live and gives a first-hand blow-by-blow of an encounter she had with a man who may have been up to his neck in the scam.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) The Manti Te'o fake-dead girlfriend hoax -- we talk to a woman who was in the middle of it all, and she reveals key elements about one of the craziest story's we've ever heard.
(18:00) Britney Spears' potential deal for Las Vegas residency has forced a major bidding war. So how much would you pay to see Britney in Sin City?
(21:00) We showed you video of a brutal murder outside of a Hollywood nightclub -- and now the alleged trigger man has been arrested.
(24:00) A report suggests that Kobe Bryant's divorce would've cost him over a million bucks a month in child and spousal support ... Harvey explains why it's a load of BS.
(28:00) A former Miss America contestant joins the show to claim she was moved from her seat at this year's pageant because she was Black -- but this story isn't holding water.
(33:00) It's time again for ... Tim's worst pitches of the week!
(38:00) The floor is yours!

Majestik

Oh for pete sakes, leave them alone, if they want to stay together so be it. Speculating isn't going to get you ANYWHERE, pffttttt.

D-INCARNATION

The Manti story is boring me to death please stop talking about it, and tell Mike to shut up....

Majestik

God, I have so much I want to say about Miss America but running out of time.

Black Dirt Goodness

I think Manti is just plain stupid.

LISA

I watched some old Brit videos earlier. She actually sang in one (think it's called SOMETHING). It was her second single. All her live shows were lip synched tho...

KnuckleDragger

FIRST!

Majestik

You go, Brit Brit.

KnuckleDragger

Maj', before this closes out I wanted to mention about a post you made saying you were old enough to be my older...

I checked your profile...I'm 70 as of last December 26th. lol...

D-INCARNATION

My blood was boiling when Ms America was talking..

DaveT

Haha..."stopstopstopstop!...put the pretty girl back on" :D

brainscan

Hahaha.... fake girl friends to love...

KnuckleDragger

Ya' know...I like this better with the sound muted.

DaveT

Oprah def made inside deals with Lance, he's cashing in big time on the public's obsession with destroying him.
Smart man. Rich man. ;)

LISA

Oh, I give up. I had to refresh to see 1 1/2 pages of comments ... I'm so far behind. Maybe tomorrow will be better? Bye everyone - have a great night (or day)!

Majestik