Britney Spears

My Finger is

$90,000 Lighter

1/21/2013 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0121_britney_spears_PCNConservatorship wonder Britney Spears is finally free ... of her $90K engagement bling.

For the first time since breaking it off with her ex-fiance Jason Trawick, the newly single pop diva was spotted in L.A. this weekend minus the huge Neil Lane 3.5 carat rock.

As TMZ previously reported, Jason didn't have to ask for the pricey bauble back as Britney returned it all on her own.

With her lucrative Vegas deal in the works, she can buy a new rock whenever she wants.

0121_wedding_engagement_bling_footer

RC

Personally, I'd rather spend my hard earned money listening to a singer who...oh well, how shall I say it.... actually sings (and not lipsyncing).

Justice

OMG...Thank-You TMZ...You have made my worthless, empty day!

Truth

EEEW, UGH... WHAT'S ALL THAT GROWTH ON BITCH BRITNEY'S CHEST? BITCH NEEDS TO SEE A DERMO ASAP. I BET IT'S SYMPTOMS OF 5150, POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Really

WRONG HAND, DUMBASS

Vegas mommy

Reading stories about Britney Spears is about exciting as reading a story about Kim K/Kayne/baby!!!! I'd rather rip my fingernails off!!!

ithoughtitwasgum

a $90,000 ring isn't expensive enough for Britney, it's actually kind of an insult. A legend like Britney should be wearing a ring over a million dollars..x

AlwaysOnTimeB

Leave Britney alone....Chris Crocker emotions and voice!! Sorry... the moment called for it!! ;-))

TNastyFunktown

I think this would be a far more interesting story had Britney pulled a Kim and refused to return the ring. She did the right thing. What's the big deal?

su

must have traded it for crack.

backfire

They were blessed to have one another when they needed someone to love and share their life. I hope they both find happiness.

Miss Greta

Serious question - Does anyone still pay to listen to her music? Can she still sustain her original fanbase or gain new ones? I'm not being snarky, just genuinely curious.

Mikey

She's dumping the guy so she won't have to pay him any of the Vegas money she'll make over the next year. Then after the money is banked she'll be back with him or someone else. Fool me once Federline.........

princessgina

I'm telling you, she should go back to Adnan Ghalib!

Blue

She is not able to take care of herself, yet her handlers drag her on TV shows, Las Vegas etc, and get her make believe boyfriend handlers, and have her earn millions. The poor girl never looks right in her eyes, and she never looks very happy.

Quiet