Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

Howietr

I'm guessing that buying bieber spit isn't a great investment.

chris

beiber is going to end up next to Lindsay pretty soon. He's an arrogant punk

TLM

This is in no way excusing his behavior and is off subject, but what is the reason for her counting her reps , out loud? That is so obnoxious! I am a woman and that would really annoy me. Count out loud in your head. Ok...rant over.

alp

justin bieber going to the gym? lifting weights? u lost me at the headline. He weighs about 95 pounds what the **** can he lift at the gym

Charles

Wow, I hope most of you people are children posting comments on here. If that's a picture of the girl I'd gladly take a picture with her. However, by most of your comments I know our society is going to hell in a hand basket. There are people out there doing far worse, but you want to jump on an 18 year old kid for acting just like a kid? He is developing in life and she has no clue who spit in her cup or if this is even true. This kid has grown up in the spot light and he has done a lot of good with his fame also. I am 28 years old and haven't heard one of his songs either. Wow you people have a lot to learn in life.

cdh

I believe it bc only babies spit back in their drinks, and mofo is a little baby. his name should be Justin Baby-er..lol!! what a little **** head....

Iwork@walmart

He is a heartthrob. . That is it. He is not talented or special. His label sells his image. I can imitate his look and demeanor for 1 month givn the clothes and shoes for free to remind you.

bb

The only good news about Bieber is that I can't ever, ever imagine him being taken seriously as an adult act especially with such a brattty, douchtastic image that he's making for himself. He's a novelty act, albeit a well managed one. I think he'll last another 2-3 years tops (prolly less), and after that he'll either be forgotten or go the Corey Haim/Lilo way.

smurfya

If I was jb and had all that money and fame, I'd be ten times the dbag!

jabberjaws

Id yum all over her.

Dublin2016

I thought that was Gwen Stephani.....

freaksober

at least he didnt SHART in her water bottle...

BLues

This little immature boy has been given license to do what he wants and disrespecting other people is a part of it. He believes the screams of screaming little girls and his manipulative team, that the world revolves around him. I'm amazed that he's still relevant cuz he's taking up space in the news where real gossip could replace him.

awesomewave

He was at a women's gym? Figures.

Bonnie

I believe her....J.B. is a little THUG and if we are lucky he will be washed up in acouple of years and disappear....we can only hope!