Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

johnnydanger

I don't appreciate The Beav, but counting your reps out loud in a gym is just self-important attention-whoring. Useless radio personality.

Megan

It's not like this is the first time we've heard these types of stories about Justin Bieber being a punk ass little kid. That is why, I totally believe her! Plus, his reps have already been caught lying!

jasmine67

Kinda funny how people believe this.

Beau222

You cannot sell any type of Body Fluids on eBay.

NotLikely

He was a dink when I went to school with him... and he's becoming an even bigger dink now....

Whooops, maybe I shouldn't call him a dink like everyone did in school.... I don't want to make him cry like a girl again.....

Mshell

Doesn't matter if they were making the comments to each other, if they were about the woman then that's effed up!

Toilethead

What was that little wimp doing at a gym? Looking for young guys?

KicksandGiggles

Oh brother. I detest the little Bieber azz zit. However this sounds like a set up for either some radio press attention or some personal press attention. Ok blondie, your 15 minutes are up.

M

Can't we just deport him back to Canada. Drop-kick method would be a plus and a pay-per-view event.

static

I have it on good authority this is legit and there will be even more to come.

BeSerious

I think JB is a little snotty kid. Needs to get his butt whooped.

BECKER

Little Fukkin Weasel. She should have a DNA test done and if it positive Sue his DUMB A$$

gewxy

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE STUPID STORIES AND RUMORS.

laffnbear

That's what running with "rappers
can do to a guy.
Someone needs to make it clear to this SOB that this sort of thing is NOT adult behavior.

campy

That's not something white folks do at the gym. It was likely one of his two "friends".