Dr. Arnie Klein

MJ Doc Suspected of

Obtaining Illegal Botox

1/24/2013 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124_arnie_klein_01
Michael Jackson
's now-bankrupt former dermatologist Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs -- has now been named in another sprawling drug controversy ... this time involving potentially dangerous Botox imported from foreign countries.

The FDA has issued a notification to more than 350 medical practices across the U.S. -- claiming they may have received unapproved meds, including Botox, from a foreign supplier -- and one of the docs on the giant list is none other than Arnie.

The suppliers in question are owned and operated by a company called Canada Drugs, though it's unclear where the drugs are manufactured.

According to the FDA, "These medications may be counterfeit, contaminated, improperly stored and transported, ineffective, and/or unsafe."

The notice continues, "Medical practices that purchase and administer illegal and unapproved medications from foreign sources are placing patients at risk."

But then again, Danger is Arnie's middle name ...

kim

Really?? By Maureen Orth???? LOLOLOLOLOL. This person wouldn't know the truth if the truth jumped up, knocked her in the face and she fell completely down. Got to have someone with a better reputation than Maureen Orth.

SaraJane

Brigha,

Firstly, I did not ask you recant what you said, regret is what I said, murder is a horrible crime, and noI don't obviously equate the crime of paedophilia with murder, but to say you would rather you're child be molested as a 'better option' to me is absurd, and many children are murdered by them regardless of the oncequences.
oh btw, and as a parent I am still disgusted.
The 'massive offence' is that you even consider to submit that on forum such as this.
I was effectively saying that yes, their lives are ruined, have you witnessed the long term damage? - unless it has happened to you, I have seen it and I have witnessed it, well, you can only rely on your pseudo scientific research & what you have learn't from the preditors themselves, since you deal in rehab etc.
'Sympathy' and paedophilia, imo should be used in the same sentence.
I respect your decision to 'converce' with anyone you wish, I don't care, as you said 'crybaby', I just wonder why you would write dialogue to one of ohwell's other nics.
I had to laugh when you said quote ''Any attempt to bully or silence me will be met with resistance''....I mean really???? The rest of what you said in that sentence, I won't even comment..
As for ‘’ Sarah Jane has rebuked me before in several posts’’ Where?? I ‘rebuked’ you only ONCE, sorry but that’s just juvenile. IMO, you don’t like to be challenged or criticised constructively.
IMO, Brigha, you wrote a 'page' of what could have sufficed as paragraph or two, why make a ‘‘Case Study’’ of a person who has already been publically and privately scrutinized under a microscope his entire life.

SaraJane

You missed the bus again ohwell, (sunflower) but then, what’s new?
LoL!!

Orth’s 'hit piece' has been widely discredited as a piece of wanton tabloid ''journalism'' gone mad.
She has shown herself is an embarrassment to the entire profession.
Journalists have an ethical obligation to seek the truth & not be sensationalist, however there are plenty of facts from official sources to disprove Orth's fairy stories concocted in her own very vacuous mind - trial transcripts, FBI FILES -> investigated for many years and came up with nothing. CPS investigation - no evidence of child abuse.
MJ was always innocent.
And the truth is out there, all over the net. He was a victim of extortionists and really bad Tabloid journalism.

Brigha from UK

Mimi,
Klein is a loon. Why even entertain anything he has to say?
Might as well follow fellow idiot Jason Pfeiffer.......

.-----------------------------------------------
Mimi,
I would hate people to assume from your remark that I in any way support Jason Pfieffer. As you say, we wouldn’t want ‘Lies to become truth’ now, would we?
So, in the interests of full disclosure, I think other people should know how the WHOLE conversation went down.

Earlier Klein had tweeted:
Klein: Like Michael they took everything I own and the criminals are inside and outside the courthouse

Later I was talking to Karen Faye…..

@Brigha: Klein keeps tweeting that 'they' have ripped him off just like they did MJ. Any comment? Is he just nuts?

@Karen: He's "just nuts". RT

@Brigha: LOL. More nuts than a fruitcake!

@Karen: There is something very wrong with that man. Nothing like the man I used to know. His behavior is beyond my comprehension these past years... RT

@Karen: Dr. Arnold Klein, in the past, was a remarkable dermatologist. He was my doctor before I met MJ, when I was modeling. His present behavior and lies are incomprehensible. RT

(As we were not speaking privately, several other tweeters began to comment. At first we didn’t notice that Pfeiffer had slipped in under the radar)

@JasonPfeiffer1: Wow, couldn't have said it better myself!

@MarieJoseGMH There have been lots of media outlets which discussed his health.

@Karen: I never rely on the media to be accurate. RT

@Karen: He even falsely attacked my friend David LaChapelle. There is something very wrong going on with Arnie.RT

@JasonPfeiffer: I hated when he attacked David. David is a terrific guy.

@MjisKing: Talking about liars... isn't JasonPfeiffer1 the one who claimed to be Michael's secret lover?!

@Brigha: LOL! Go girl! Now grab another cookie - you deserve it for that remark!

@Loveisintheair: i think so...@Justice_MJ: Yes he is, wow wonder wat hes lookin 4

@TaylaStJames: (To Karen) Everything you need to know about Jason is here in his older posts. He and Klein creates that lie together

@Karen: I don't wish to waste my time...I am done with this conversation. RT

@JasonPfeiffer1: (To Karen) Do you follow me?

@Karen: No RT

(Pfeiffer then received many critical tweets from MJ fans. I tweeted him later to ask if, given these comments, he now regretted giving that interview? He did not reply.

The only other ‘interaction’ I have had with Pfeiffer was on 25 Jan:

@Brigha Can you explain why Klein is broke? He must have earned a fortune over the years.

Again he did not reply.

I follow Pfeiffer because I like to keep an eye on people like him. I wouldn’t be surprised if sometime in the future he relates this conversation with Karen from his own self-serving perspective.
In addition, I am interested how he actually intends to rebut Kleins public claims that Pfeiffer stole from him.
So far, Pfeiffer simply insults Klein, yet has offered no reasonable explanation or evidence.

One of our main criticisms of MJ ‘news’ (such at that provided by TMZ) is that it comes from people who never even met MJ.
So, I follow these people because they ACTUALLY KNEW HIM.
Often, it is not their comments, but their silences which are most revealing.
Plus, I do not have to like or respect someone in order to listen to their argument.

Having said that, I admit I do like Karen Faye. I find her intelligent and grounded. Plus she has a great sense of humour.

Brigha from UK

Klein just tweeted the following:

Harvey Levin note the date of this post please. An apology would be nice!
-----------------
Sep 22, 2012 @ 20:23
Arnold W. Klein, MD Professor of Medicine and Dermatology,
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA,
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices
Panel of the FDA.

To Special Agent Keith Hadley
/ U.S. Food and Drug Administration / Office of Criminal Investigations *:
201 Avenida Fabricante, San Clemente, CA 92672 ‘: Desk: (949) 940-4229 ‘: Mobile: (949) 279-4654 Web: www.fda.gov/oci

I have no idea who sent that vial of Botox to me but it could well have been Allergan since I got the Black box warning on their product! It was great meeting you.

In today’s society, the idea of ownership of intellectual property is a hot topic. Currently government and private organizations are trying to pass legislation to deal with the loss of profit due to IP theft. However, many fail to see past the dollar signs to see the true ethical issues of plagiarism and theft of intellectual property. As said above our society, primarily that of our own Western society seems to value money more than ethical decisions. This creates a situation ripe for deceit, theft and unproductive behavior; all of which can be conceded as the spoils of plagiarism. In 1984 I developed the technique of lip augmentation with injectables. Medicis employed me as a consultant to teach the off-label use of Restylane in the lips throughout the USA and Canada. Medicis also employed Jean and Alastair Carruthers and paid them to inject and teach in the USA. This is highly illegal in that they neither foreign national had a green card nor a license. They had one thing, political positions in US Dermatology Societies and editorial positions on the journals. They even allowed Jean Carruthers to present my data as her own at Johns Hopkins. I spent over a year reviewing the cosmetic literature for Medicis. I did a lip study for Medicis, spent many hours performing the study, reviewing the literature and writing the lip paper with the assistance of Joe Burns to assure it was written by me and not authored totally by someone at Medicis. I had replaced the diagrams in this paper on several occasions. Frequently in lip articles the lip evaluation lines are put in the wrong place. I felt the paper had to be as accurate as possible in that I am considered the undisputed authority on lip injections. I also warned Medicis not to present this data to the FDA in that it contained my lip injection techniques. Would it not be illegal for someone to take my intellectual property and present to the FDA without my permission? Without telling me Medicis presented my data to the FDA and expanded the lip study. Furthermore, they stated they would submit the article I authored to the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and this was never done. The recent approval of Restyane for use in the lips by the FDA was based on my work. The techniques of injection were mine. I have the original agreement from Medicis but did not sign it in that they owe much more than the amount in the agreement since they have presented my data, expanded my study, got FDA approval for lip augmentation based on my injection techniques. I have attempted to discuss with Jonah Schacknai the head of Medicis to no avail. What Medicis has done is settle with my ex-accountant Muhammad Khilji on a agreement where he forged my name and when the check was received he and Attorney Richard Charnley forged my name on the check itself

Arnold William Klein MD
Criminal Investigations www.fda.gov Office of Criminal Investigations

Please note: the court is attempting to appoint an Medical Ombudsman. Because of my involvement with the criminal investigations this must be appealed at once. AWK

Brigha from UK

Sarah Jane,
Thanks for reply.
-------------------

You said
I did not ask you recant what you said, regret is what I said.

Same difference. I do neither.

-----------------

You said:
....to say you would rather you're child be molested as a 'better option' to me is absurd, and many children are murdered by them regardless of the concequences....

This is absolutely wrong. Only a tiny amount (less than .001%) of sexual abuse crimes result in the death of the victim. I was simply saying that, I personally would find it easier to cope with my child being abused rather than losing my child altogether. Obviously, there are different degrees of abuse. Some cases are much worst than others. However, death is so final. I can’t imagine ANYTHING worse than being told your child has been murdered.

-----------------

You said: Unless it has happened to you, I have seen it and I have witnessed it, well, you can only rely on your pseudo scientific research & what you have learn't from the preditors themselves, since you deal in rehab etc.

If you have direct experience of abuse then you have my sympathy and I can understand why you react so subjectively. But it is my job to have a more objective view. My goal was to understand the aetiology of paedophilia: why people commit abuse, who they are likely to select as victims and the subsequent legal issues.
Because sexual preference is a drive, a high proportion of paedophiles re-offend. Ultimately my job was to try to find ways to prevent reoffending. However, my research was never “pseudo-scientific”. It was entirely empirical, not theoretic. I have a lot of sympathy for the victim but I have known some individuals who I firmly believe were falsely accused. Should I just ignore their situation because someone made an allegation against them? Isn’t that what happened to MJ?

-----------------
You said: 'Sympathy' and paedophilia, imo should not be used in the same sentence.

Please read my post again. The sentence you are referring to reads ….“Having worked with paedophiles….I confess that I have NO sympathy towards them….
How on earth can you misconstue that?

-----------------
You said: I just wonder why you would write dialogue to one of ohwell's other nics.

It was the question which interested me, not the poster.

-----------------------

You said: I ‘rebuked’ you only ONCE….IMO, you don’t like to be challenged or criticised constructively.

I couldn’t disagree more. I love a good debate.
I could find the posts but I haven’t really got the time, yet I specifically remember one relating to the paternity of the children where you said ‘Call yourself a fan’. On another occasion you gave a similar response when I said that only Jordy and MJ actually know the truth.
You claimed to know 100% what went on yet you were not there. Like me, all you can do is argue the evidence (or lack of it) in favour of MJ. But claiming to know ‘the truth’ only gives the critics ammunition.
So, It is certainly not your criticism that offends me. I have no problem being ‘challenged or criticised constructively’.
What really offended me was not your argument, but the way you tried to pressure me to follow the conventional ‘fan response’, even when that response often goes against all common sense.

---------------

You said….why make a ‘‘Case Study’’ of a person who has already been publically and privately scrutinized under a microscope his entire life.

Why not? After MJ died, Elton John said he was ‘damaged’. I agree with him. Most child stars do not reach adulthood emotionally intact. Even MJ knew he had 'childhood' issues.

To me, Michaels unique experiences made him the most interesting person in the world. I was never really interested in the performer, only the psychology of the human being.
I fully accept your criticism that I write lengthy posts, but if you find them too long, you don’t have to read them.

So, yes, I do “make a ‘Case Study’ of a person who has already been publically and privately scrutinized under a microscope his entire life”.

But why not?
Is it disloyal to try to understand MJ? Isn’t it better to try to explain and rationalise his behaviour to his critics rather than just condone it? Perhaps if more people had sought to understand him whilst he was alive, he would not have felt so persecuted.

---------------

You said: I had to laugh when you said quote ''Any attempt to bully or silence me will be met with resistance''....I mean really????

Good. I’m glad you laughed. It was intended to be funny. You obviously don’t realise that I know judo, karate, kickboxing and at least nineteen other intimidating words.

--------------------

You know Sarah Jane, I don’t enjoy this confrontation. It’s time consuming and simply no fun. In many ways you and I are singing from the same hymn book.
Can’t we just agree to differ?

Danger Baby

Can’t we just agree to differ?

---------------

No, that is not allowed, Brigha.

Like me, you would be banned soon. Do you know how to come back after you are banned????

Daybreaker

------------------

There is no evidence that Jason or Arnie lied!!

Pegasus

Conrad Murray Dumped By Attorney Michael Flanagan Following Jailhouse Altercation With Legal Team

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 @ 14:20PM | By jenheger

Getty Images

Just one week after Michael Flanagan got into a heated jailhouse altercation with Valerie Wass, his fellow attorney and co-counsel, he has announced his intention to no longer represent their client, Conrad Murray, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Flanagan will inform Murray during his next jailhouse visit that he will no longer be representing him,” a source tells Radar. “Michael had been representing Murray in his fight against the California Medical Board to get his medical license reinstated.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

“Michael had been assisting Wass, who is Murray’s appellate attorney, but wasn’t formally on record. Michael has already formally notified Wass in writing that he’s quitting and will give Conrad referrals for other attorneys who may be able to assist him.”

The two attorneys, along with Flanagan’s son, were involved in a physical and verbal altercation at the Men’s Central Jail in Los Angeles last week as they were visiting Murray. Wass subsequently filed a police report alleging Flanagan’s son pushed her. A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Spokesperson said it was a “very minor altercation” but that there would be an investigation in to the matter.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray’s baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, recently sold a sobbing voicemail message that the convicted felon left for her from jail, to a website so she could pay her rent

In the voicemail, a highly emotional Murray can be heard sobbing as he complains about the hardship of life behind bars.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

“I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain,” he bemoans. “Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”

Murray is currently appealing his four year involuntary manslaughter sentence for the death of his patient Michael Jackson.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Inside Michael Jackson’s Mansion On The Day Of His Death

The disgraced former cardiologist, “is ever so hopeful that his appeal will be successful, and he will be let out of jail early on bail while his appeal is heard,” an insider previously told Radar.

However, the chances of Murray being let out early “are really slim to none. Murray has been deemed a flight risk, and he has been denied several times before during the appellate process to be released,” a law enforcement revealed.

Truth Be Told

Duilama:

Since you are incapable of having a decent, normal, rational and adult dicussion about anything - but choose instead to fight, and badger people instead like a child. Then I no longer wish to try and talk to you about anything. But thank you for addressing me!

Truth Be Told

I would also like to add, that you seriously need to Grow Up and Act like an Adult! Not a Child!

Truth Be Told

I don't need too! My wife does it.

Truth Be Told

I'm not angry. I just prefer to talk to adults rather than children and their stupid bullying tactics!

Truth Be Told

You can't even shut the Zipper on your pants, much less anything else!

Truth Be Told