Casey Anthony

Files for Bankruptcy

1/27/2013 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0127_Casey-Anthony_gettyCasey Anthony is looking to make a fresh start ... financially speaking ... and has filed for bankruptcy in Florida.

Anthony, who had two of her convictions for lying to authorities tossed out on Friday, filed for Chapter 7 protection in a Tampa court on the same day.

In the docs, Anthony says she owes almost $800,000 to about 80 creditors and has no income to speak of. Among her debts:

-- $500,000 to lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

-- $145,660 to the Orange County Sheriff's Office

-- $68,540 to the IRS

Not listed among her creditors ... Home Depot.

Anthony is also in the middle of defending herself from a defamation lawsuit from Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony ruined her reputation.

Meanie

If a lawyer doesn't get paid by a client, he shouldn't be bound by confidentiality. Write a tell all and you'll make a bag more money than that baby murdering sow will ever pay you.

thisisme3

She just needs to die. Her and her lawyer. Baby killing whore.

Mary-Ann

Why are you even giving her the time of day ?

toohigh310

she should die and rot in the pits of hell dumb stupid Biotch

beachgal

Can't discharge taxes owed (or student loans) through bankruptcy.

DeeMaree

Im confident this evil woman has paid Baez in services. Not worth half a million dollars but his name becoming known and sex with evil Casey was enough for him. Caylee hasn't had justice. I hope Casey hears her calling out asking Why mommy? until it drives her over the edge. The scarest part of this awful miscarriage of justice is the fact that this woman can have more children. The thought makes me sick to my stomach.

Paul

Her soul is bankrupt

DeeMaree

And to her parents including the mother that lied under oath for her daughter. I love my kids without reservation. If they killed, I would still love them. I would sit at their trial everyday. I would visit them in jail. BUT they would be in JAIL. I wouldn't lie for a murderer especially one that took my grandchild's life. The mother is partly responsible for all other horrors that evil Casey commits. I hope she too hears Caylee crying out from her grave.

MYOB

Let's hope the judge at least doesn't let her get away with that!

beachgal

Cause of death was the DUCT TAPE WRAPPED AROUND CAYLEE'S SKULL... not one piece, not two but three long pieces were found still attached to her hair, holding her jaw bone to her skull.
The tape was wrapped over Caylee's nose, mouth and eyes but the mentally ill jury that just wanted to go home said they couldn't figure out what happened. The world knows what you did, Casey Anthony, and we’ll never let you forget. Not ever. Get used to it.

lynkel

This bitch can rot in hell. Killing your daughter....shameless

Mayu

Bitch deserves worse. She's a murderer who not only got away with it but got rewarded for it. She kills her baby, gets off, has 2 convictions overturned by the retards overseeing her appeal, now she's going to skate on her financial responsibilities because of bankruptcy? She should be rotting in prison.

Cheryl A.

At least she will NOT get away with not paying her taxes. The IRS is never included in bankruptcy. How the hell did she run up such a huge IRS bill in the first place?

Disgusted!!!!!!!

KARMA Casey! You haven't even begun to feel the suffering yet! Hope you get paid back TEN FOLD!!!!!!!!! Our legal system is a joke and you were lucky you had a bunch of ignorant village idiots on the jury who let you walk, but in the end you will meet your maker! Hope you burn!

Sarah

This evil bitch needs to rot in hell a creature like her does not deserve to start a fresh am surprised nobody has killed her yet. If this waste of human flesh lived anywhere near me I would make sure her life was a living hell. She killed that poor child and shes out about free? Disgusting. I hope the courts throw her nasty ass in jail that's where this slut, whore should be today. She reminds me of that other evil, sick, bitch Karla Homolka who raped and killed her little sister and two other girls and now shes living in paradise in the Caribbean with three kids of her own now. These two sick, freaks need to be skinned alive.