Lindsay Lohan's New Lawyer

Is 'My Cousin Vinny?'

1/30/2013 12:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0130_cousin_vinny_mark_heller
Here's Lindsay Lohan's new lawyer Mark Heller outside court in L.A. on Wednesday -- and Joe Pesci as Vinny Gambini in the 1992 movie "My Cousin Vinny."

They're both classic characters.

We're just sayin'.

Suzy Q

Why has no one posted the Heller press conference after court??!! It's unAmerican! I demand a video!

rhode

If you were going to post that he looks like a celebrity, at least pick Gabriel Byrne.

DaveT

My Cousin Vinny was a good flick, all the actors were excellent in it, and Marisa Tomei was awesome, pretty, sexy, cool personality, hot dress, gotta rent Vinny again....

anonymous

I thought he looked like Robert De Niro in The Devil's Advocate.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Blo looks like she truly can't stand Heller. Almost repulsed. GOOD!

Nancy

No comparison between Joe Pesci and this putz.

Kate

I'm not sure if its been said yet, but he actually reminds me of Griphook the Goblin from the Harry Potter movies. Actually feel terrible saying it because its so true!

janet

Lohans problem is this not 'My Cousin Vinny' movie.

Lohan knows damn well what she is pulling. So does Judge Saunter and prosecutors.

Lohan didn't get away with Lohan firing Holly for today.

No Ms. Lohan not just for today or the next days. Lindsay Lohan is legally on record that she in fact fired Shawn Holley.

Shawn Holley gave the court all her files. Televised in court. There is no 'mistake' no oops just kidding.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Ya gotta love this sht

InTheKnow

A bloated Blohan and a My Cousin Vinny troll doll in court with an a$$ kissing by the troll for good measure. It's been a GREAT day!

InTheKnow

Shawn Holley, today you became my HERO! Run free, Shawn, run free!

Suzy Q

DiLo:

That Heller's runnin' wild. He's thinking of going to the mattresses already.

LiLo:

No, no, no! No more! Not this time, Mumsey. No more meetings, no more discussions, no more judge tricks. You give 'em one message: I want all charges dropped and an apology from those cops. If not, it's all-out war: we go to the mattresses.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

DUIna looks more and more stupid with each picture of her....Man, does she look stupid.

theroyalgs

THOUGHT HE WAS A BOBBLEHEAD........even judge told him to stop Nodding....made me Dizzy

Suzy Q

A new thread already?! Dang!

Buh bye for now, Mark. I'll still be looking a video of your presser today. See what you can do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments