Dina Lohan

We're Shacking Up

in Beverly Hills

1/31/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-dina-lohan-beverly-hills-hotel-tmzLindsay Lohan's hotel rejection streak is OVER ... 'cause she and her mother Dina were finally able to score a room at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... LiLo and DiLo were turned away from TWO famous hotels in Santa Monica late last night ... after they arrived in L.A. for Lindsay's court hearing.

But the search continued ... and the Lohan ladies were finally able to find a suite in the Hills of Beverly ... at the same hotel where Howard Hughes lived on and off for 30 years.

In fact, the BHH has hosted some of the most famous people in the world ... including John Wayne, The Beatles ... and even Liz Taylor.

It's also where Harvey Levin famously asked Paris Hilton how she felt about TMZ users comparing her to a "fart in a mitten" back in 2006. Enjoy ...

013013_paris_fart_2006_launch_v2

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

The TIDE commercial, "MONTANA LAND" was excellent!

ilovegossip

Liked the tide commercial!

ketjo

Use to be if you wanted to to be a famous singer you had to actually be able to you know SING.... thats not the case now.....as long as you can carry a tune or even not carry a tune but has a pretty face big boobies and a nice ass you can be a star......Its more dancing and shaking your ass while you're belting out something that don't even make a lick of sence ...Show casing your boobies and ass in shiny almost not there costumes Even the new country women stars do it.... I don't even listen to modern music anymore I just listen to the classics......Can you see Beyounce singing ""Some Enchanting Evening " and making you believe every word of it....No didn't think so....
Ok Ok .....l'm bored ! alright....
Go to go down to Durham tomorrow and have some more spots frozen off my hands and my face.... the bain of being so fair skinned....So be good .......and stay out of the sun unprotected.....

Reg

Just topping up my drink, can I get anyone anything? Nibbles? top up?

Vinsetta

I didn't think it would happen, but that stupid power outage completely changed the momentum of this game. It happens all the time in sports. If a team is dominant and has to wait around, they screw up.

ketjo

80 degrees .....dam.....and here I am freezing my ass off all night and another lovely Alberta Clipper coming this way....Vinnie keeps senting them down out of Canada one after another.....LOL ....and right over my mountains they come just before they make that turn back northeast.....quess thats why we have all the ski resorts......LOL......
Hugs Maddy thanks for the invite.......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Let me be the FIRST to say CONGRATULATIONS ZEPHYR!!!!

Marvin

A BIG FART 4 MY GURLS MADDY AND K< I GUESS GC CAN GET SECONDS>>>>POOF>>>>>>

Reg

Congrats ZEPH!!!!!!. Comiserations SEZ!!

awards

Congrats to the Ravens and Zeph! Pretty good game, eh?

jc

Yeah!!!!! Ravens !!!!!!

HannahF

Great game. I loved that it was a nail biter to the end.

And the best commercial was...?

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through
(And I need to go on and on and on and on)

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and
everything that
goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole
human race
And I ain't gonna lose
(And I need to go on and on and on and on)

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Of the world

ilovegossip

Great game! At least they kept it exciting. It looked like a blowout to begin with. All in all, I enjoyed it. Commercials kind of sucked this year, I thought. A couple of good ones, but not as many as years past.

ilovegossip

Awww... Richard Dent. An ex Chicago Bear!