Bobbi Kristina

BLASTS Cissy Houston ...

Don't Buy Her Book!

2/2/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-bobbi-kristina-cissy-houston
Bobbi Kristina
is on a mission to make sure grandma Cissy Houston's new tell-all book crashes and burns -- by BOYCOTTING it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.

Cissy released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney" -- which is all about Whitney Houston's life -- and made the rounds on a slew the talk shows promoting the hell out of it.

But Bobbi wasn't too happy, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."

She continues, "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."

FYI -- Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week (again promoting the book) and admitted her relationship with BK was strained ... and admitted she knew that Bobbi didn't want the book written.

Truth

KRISSI'S A MORON. WHENEVER YOU TELL THE PUBLIC NOT TO DO SOMETHING THEY JUST DO THE OPPOSITE. THANX FOR MAKING GRAMMA CISSY'S BOOK A BEST SELLER!! THE C*NT NEEDS ANOTHER ROUND OF REHAB POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

burning_plastic

So if none of her fans buy it that will be like 3 sales lost?

Cujeaux

Cissy wanted to strike while the iron was hot. Unfortunately for her, nobody wants to hear about Whitney from her mother's perspective. BOR-RING!!!

Me

She's pleading with her fans not to buy the book? Hello? Her FANS? Honey, you have to do something to have fans. These are people who just want to keep up on the Houston family dirt.

Here's some help, kid. Dump that loser known as your 'brother,' have some respect for the adults who are keeping you ALIVE (because you certainly have no talent, no skills and no education), don't bite the hand that feeds you, and I hear Walmart's hiring, kid.

Repeter

Having Twitter followers doesn't mean people like or respect you. It only means they like the idea that they can communicate with someone famous or infamous. And they have enough free time to gawk at your life.

kristykrein

Bk is a spoiled brat, her grandma has done nothing but help bk, then she treats her like dirt.

Stoner Review

What have a spider and Whitney Houston got in common?

Both are black and can’t get out the bath.

Stoner Review

I hear she’s still “Waiting to Exhale.”

Stoner Review

Knock knock.......

Knock knock.......

Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock....

Hurry up Whitney, I need a ****.

Mary

I love Cissy and her no nonsense opinions and I can't wait to read the book.

randall

It just pisses me off to see how disrespectful she is towards her grandmother, maybe if she would listen to her grandmother she would learn something. She could be a decent actress but her brother/boyfriend is holding her back and it's quite sad to be honest. If Cissy wasn't so hard on Whitney she wouldn't even be where she was most likely. I wish the best for Krissy but I hope she doesn't follow the path of drugs.

CECE

Filming a Reality show months after she died is DISRESPECTFUL!!! Doing OPRAH weeks after her Death was DISRESPECTFUL!!! Are you kiddn me! This Family is why the woman was a DRUGGIE!

LightJ

Oh stfu too Bobbi, how the f*ck are you not dishonoring your mother, by f*cking your "brother" and spending money like nothing on cars and constantly f*cking them up?? That's her daughter too, so if she wants to say something about her daughter, then so be it. F*cking stupid and a hypocrite.

WatcherOne

"me, being her daughter, won't tolerate it". Lol Yeah? Because it happened, kid.

TJ

lol, why in the world would this girl have "fans?"