Justin Bieber

"Bodyguard" Accused

of Threatening Shopper

2/4/2013 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0125-justin-bieber-tmzA member of Justin Bieber's crew allegedly threatened a man who snapped a pic of JB Sunday night, and now police are investigating ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Justin was shopping at a Best Buy in the San Fernando Valley when the adult male -- not a crazed tweener fan -- approached him and took the photo.

We're told the man claims someone in Justin's entourage -- someone he thinks is a bodyguard -- immediately, and angrily, told him to delete the photo ... which he did.

The photo opportunist -- who we're told is not a paparazzo -- felt threatened enough after the encounter that he called police ... but when LAPD officers arrived Justin and his posse were long gone.

We're told police took a report from the alleged victim, and plan to investigate his claim.

Justin's camp had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Throwback kid

Zappo?

Marilyn

He is the Devil's child.

The Big Bowowski

Oh my God, another Lil beav story. Would somebody with nothing to lose please just whack this kid out please, and lets just get back to hating ms. fart in a mitten and all of the Kardashian clan. Please? Harv, im beggin you.

Throwback kid

I Did It! I was the first person and was able to use my new catch phrase Zappo! I can't believe it! This was my Super Bowl, I never thought this day would come. I want to thank all the commentors on TMZ that have supported me through this, Amy, Dee, there are just too many to name but you all know who you are! There were times I thought about giving up, that I would never be first and would never be able to say Zappo. Sure I wish it could have ben something better than a Justin Bieber story, but the bottom line is I did it! I set a goal an accomplished it. I'm going to McDonalds right now to celebrate this by having an oreo McFlurry. thanks again to all my fellow TMZ commentors, dreams do come true! You guys are the best, thanks for the kind woeds and support through this. ZAPPO!!!

Sociopaths are Sad

When will this stupid kid go away? I can't believe little girls find him attractive. Oh well, he's going to stay short and childlike looking for ever so his career will be over once his little girl fans grow up and start lusting after "real men". Once that happens, this little kid will fall by the wayside.

MrGr3yy

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!! I mean Justin..

MrGr3yy

No matter how big a splash you make in this world whether you're Corey Feldman, Frankie Muniz, a talking teddy bear, or Justin Bieber, eventually nobody gives a ****.

judy jetson

I'm so sick of this guy.

just because

what male do you know who rocks bangs on purpose besides scene kids

Who the Hell is Khloe

Stop posting about this gangsta wannabe

just because

for some reason jb has the life everyone wants but acts and looks like what every male fears

just because

immature bieber

just because

dude should start charging rent for his cars like enterprise

The Big Bowowski

Just to change the subject a bit, whats with all of these foriegn scam artists constantly bombarding the comment boards? US and UK have priority? Just a little advice for you *****ian thieves. Learn to at least type decent English. You kind of give yourselves away by not doing so. Reminds me of those dumbsh.ts on craigslist. I hope nobody is stupid enough to respond to these thieves. Cant we flag them as spam until they get the hint and go away?

iHawkk

What kind of case does that idiot think he has? ....obviously no evidence. Case closed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments