Lindsay Lohan

OK, It's Time For Me

To Pay Shawn

2/4/2013 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_shawn_chapman_holley_lindsay_lohan_getty
Lindsay Lohan
is telling friends she was clueless until a few days ago that she owed Shawn Holley a small fortune in attorney's fees, but we're told now that she knows she's putting Shawn at the top of her creditor's list.

It's hard to swallow ... that Lindsay didn't know how much she owed Shawn. We've been reporting for weeks it's in the 6 figures. Sources quite familiar with the situation tell TMZ, Lindsay owes Shawn $150,000.

It's interesting ... although Lindsay fired Shawn ... our sources tell us she's been making a full-court press for more than a week to get her back, but Shawn isn't having it.

We're told Lindsay has instructed her business manager to pay the tab ASAP. Lindsay is making money from appearances, endorsements and some acting gigs, but she's been spending like an insane woman -- first class plane tickets, expensive hotels, restaurants, clothes, etc. Lindsay says she'll cut back so Shawn gets paid.

One thing that won't go away ... Lindsay still owes $130,000 in back taxes ... and now she has a new lawyer -- one she doesn't even want -- who will undoubtedly be racking up his own bill.

Good luck, Mark Heller

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She was CLUELESS?...............I can"t imagine.

Its Nikki Bitches

DO NOT SUPPORT LINDSAY, SHE IS FINISHED IN HOLLYWOOD. HER TIME IS UP

BOYCOTT LINDSAY LOHAN !!!!!!!!

Mr.Bojangles

Lindsay fired Shawn and she will stay fired no matter what TMZ want you to believe. I don't think Heller is the answer but if its true what I hear about Shawn, then Lindsay will NEVER have her represent her again. A client needs to know she can TRUST her lawyer.

Good luck Lindsay, so many people are rooting for you. Haters will always hate and its the usual haters on here, they hate on most people, thats what their life is like, hateful.

Vinsetta

"Hi Shawn, it's Lindsay. I had NO IDEA I owed you any money. I just didn't know. How am I supposed to know these type of things, so this time I'm going to blame my accountant because this is not my fault either. Nothing ever is. So here's the check and now you can come running back to me! Please Shawn, Please!"

SoWhat

Yeah Lindsay, it's hard to remember things when you're constantly doing drugs and you're drunk 24/7.

Reg

Lindsay is not really going to Kuwait to endorse the Pink Drink . It is going farther afield to set up a stall in a Bazzar to sell socks.!!! Maybe leggings as well.

Mary

I thought she owed Shawn $300,000. What did Lilo think, she has a lawyer and wouldn't be charged. This broad is so dumb, even if she pays her off, hopefully Shawn won't take her back, Lilo deserves Mark as her lawyer.

lilcapgun

Wait I thought the IRS was top priority? The money u are making should go to them first. They (IRS) aren't going to go away!!

Reg

Black socks anyone??

Hankster

SORRY!! But Shawn will not get a DIME! that bitch is broke

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

And suddenly she'll pay Shawn.........yeah, she's peeing herself

Vinsetta

Still waiting for Nicole to make some ridiculous remark.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

G' Morning all.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Morning all... and what a beautiful morning it is!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! R-A-V-E-N-S!!!

Did someone ask for black socks?? heh

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay is making money from appearances, endorsements and some acting gigs,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BULLSHT, SHE'S A "HOMELESS HOTEL HOOKER"

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS WHORE!!