LAPD Cop Killer

Left Messages for Tebow, Charlie Sheen, Larry David

2/7/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0207-christopher-dorner

Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner -- the accused killer at the center of a citywide manhunt -- posted a rambling message to various celebrities ... including Tim Tebow ... before embarking on his murderous rampage.

The message is part of an "uncensored manifesto" that law enforcement confirms to TMZ was posted to the Internet by Dorner. Besides various threats to police officers and their families ... Dorner --who's now accused of killing 3 people including a cop -- also blogs goodbye messages to his favorite stars, as if he's planning on dying.

His message to Tim Tebow reads:

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

He also included a note to "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz:

Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds. After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say that you will be one of the greatest ever.

Super chef Anthony Bourdain:

Anthony Bourdain, you’re a modern renaissance man who epitomizes the saying “too cool for school”.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David:

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.

Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses.

Ellen DeGeneres:

Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the f*ck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of sh*t.

Charlie Sheen:

Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome.

He continues with the following messages ...

"Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N’bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally."

Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz Zimmer, William Bell, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Marley, Sam Cooke, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, and the King (Louis Armstrong) are musical prodigies.

Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some damn common sense and reasoning instead of partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination.

John and Ken from KFI, never mute your facts and personal opinions. You are one of the few media personalities who speak the truth, even when the truth is not popular. I will miss listening to your discussions.

Dorner also trashed some of his least favorite people, including Cardinal Mahony and the Westboro Baptist Church:

Cardinal Mahoney, you are in essence a predator yourself as you enabled your subordinates to molest multiple children in the church over many decades. May you die a long and slow painful death.

Westboro Baptist Church, may you all burn slowly in a fire, not from smoke inhalation, but from the flames and only the flames.

indio1

He forgot Catherine Zeta Jones in the most beautiful women category.

Sam Sunshine

I don't agree with the violence he has used, but if you read his manifesto you will find some truths to it. How the LAPD treats Blacks and Hispanics is on the money. And how (some) white cops have there nazi sing alongs. And (some) cops do act above the law. And now some of these cops will now what it feels like to profiled by one of there own as he goes after them.

exlax

rodney just called and gives his thanks for treating him like a king, since your sworn duty is to serve, protect and honour

bring back recent posts

...I can't help but think of Kim Kardashian and her mother scanning too see if they got a shout out!!!!!!!..I soooooooo believe it!

Beauty

Scary that an individual with such a pleasant 'nice guy' face and intelligent to boot could do such as he has allegedly done.

jeff

I find the correlation very interesting. He went and viewed Django. Now we have a black man out killing everyone who wronged him. I would bet he has been influenced by the movie.

Lydia

Ah man this sucks. By his picture, he looks like a man with a good spirit. How sad.

Sam Sunshine

Quinn

No he got that all wrong. Anthony Bourdain is a liberal Jackass who thinks he's "too cool". He was funny on his show until he opened his pompous opinionated mouth.

Pockets

Meh, he might be onto something with the Westboro Baptist Church one.

AyannaCosta

I think if I were to go on a killing spree the celebrities I would contact would be the handsome Chris Evans, Phoebe Cates and on of the Olsen Twins.

Winston

I hope people will remember that this is just one person out of over 400,000,000 and not all Americans.

Hmm

He said he didn't want to commit this evil but it is an necessary evil . L.a .p.d is corrupt and he wants them to tell the truth and he will stop. Just what I heard . Can't confirm .

lAW ABINDING CITIZEN The sequel

Harry

WE NEED GUNS to protect ourselves from people like this guy.

Opionion Oscar

Let me preface what I'm about to say by saying my sympathy goes out to the families who have lost ones on this tragic day. This is a totally horrible thing to have done to another human. With that said I ask TMZ to please do one thing. Check out his story. Find the victim who he said was kicked and confirm or deny his story. No one is going to support me on this but it's on my mind and quietly on the minds of others.