Marilyn Manson

Don't Worry

... It's Just the Flu

2/7/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207_marylin_manson_02
Marilyn Manson isn't dead ... he was just suffering from a bad case of the rumble guts last night when he passed out on stage in Canada after coming down with the flu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the rocker tell TMZ ... Manson had been feeling like crap all day long (from various flu symptoms) ... but didn't wanna call off his concert in Canada.

Problem is, when MM hit the stage, he started feeling worse -- vomiting on stage several times before collapsing in the middle of his hit "Beautiful People."

Sources say Manson was NOT taken to the hospital -- instead, he went back to his hotel room and got some rest. We're told he still feels "drained" -- but he's focusing on recovery and is determined to perform tomorrow night in Calgary.

020713_marilyn_manson_launch

FLUX

Actually....I was not worried.

Mitzymitzy

Love how these celebs have the "flu" when it's a cold, other virus, or alcohol/drugs. Umm, ok.

campy

Not at all surprised. I probably would have collapsed too if I had a concert date scheduled in Modesto California. Do people even live there?

spectator72

What's it called weird flu

Nonsense

Oh thank god I was so worried. My day is now complete.

Mr. Grimm

Can you pass out from sex change?

JrzGrl

JUST the flu is a silly thing to say. The flu is no joke. It's responsible for a staggering number of deaths.

workingforit

I wish you a very speedy recovery Marilyn. To everyone making all of these negative comments about him, he is still a person. If you do not enjoy his music or agree with his lifestyle DO NOT LISTEN or LOOK AT HIM. I think he is wonderful both inside and out. Rock on my friend.

Jeanie

He is the most sexiest man alive. Hot Hot Hot!!!!

KaRistie

Seriously people, This man was sick and he still went out to put on a kick ass performance. Please learn more about the man you criticize. There IS a man behind the name....Those in glass houses should NOT throw stones.

Michelle

Don't worry, we weren't worried at all, hoping maybe, but definitely not worried.

Spicy mag

Get some lipo on that jowel.

Jeff

Can't handle our dope up here eh? ****in' lightweight piece of ****

Dargatron5000

This is Bull****! I went to a Manson show 2 years ago in Canada and it was the same thing. He could barely perform and was vomiting on stage. Dude, cancel the show and refund your fans until you are able to give us a real show!

Lovenda Gregg

Marilyn Manson is NOT old, ugly or a woman thank u. he is a BADASS and his music ROCKS. u have NO rite 2 judge him at all. my husband and i believe him in whatever he says. and by the way cant u tell he has gained weight so u should know that he is not on or doing drugs. we hope he gets better soon.. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4