Rick Ross

I'm Not Scared

Of People Gunning for Me

2/8/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020713_rickross2_launch_v2
Rick Ross
is laughing in the face of mortal danger -- stepping out in L.A. Thursday with a big smile and a fat cigar ... oblivious to the fact that someone may be trying to kill him.

You may recall ... Ross crashed his Rolls-Royce in Ft. Lauderdale January 28 after someone fired dozens of shots at his car.

Ross and his passenger weren't hurt -- but it's pretty obvious someone's got it out for him ... possibly a gang.

When we shot this video of Ross leaving a Bev Hills restaurant ... he made it very clear he has no fear.

It's the first time Ross has been seen out in public since the day of the shooting.

msteve

I'm sure he isn't scared because this was probably set up to give him so credibility with the people who aren't aware that he used to be a corrections officer and his whole "rap career" is a fraud and he isn't the thug he claims to be. Who shoots up a car and no one gets hurt? Smells fishy to me. Lastly, if a person does manage to really harm him will they be charged for assaulting an officer?

Truth

Yeah right....nobody's afraid of death!......Not ill it's staring them straight in the face. Then they all turn white with fear. Get real!

laffnbear

I am thinking the "shooting" was a set up.
How else could dozens of rounds be fired at near point blank range and not even hit the car>
By firing blank rounds or into the air.
It was meant to raise this "rappers" "street cred" and put his name in the press.
Easy to be cool when you know you were never in any danger.

South Side

That studio gansta feels like a tough guy now but these Chicago gangs don't mess around. He's a marked man soooooo yeah good luck Ricky Ross.

oleman

who cares.....

RaisingStar

Don't be scared of people gunning for you. Be afraid of their thug piercing bullets.

Katz

Well no one really cares if you kill each other either! This world would be a better place without thugs like you!

Whocares

No one cares if people shoot AT rappers; except the producers, it helps album sales. NOTE to al the bandwagon haters, I said shoot AT not kill or even injure so... Shut up, in advance.

Swins

There's a lot of inconsistencies here.
1. They shot at his car and him, he was not hit nor was the car.
2. He crashed the car, then didn't get shot. When the car was crashed, wouldn't THAT be the time to shoot him?
3. He says he isn't afraid but has tons of security

I'm thinking it was all a scam to boost record sales.

Joe

Just an FYI, Ross was not leaving a restaurant. He was leaving the exclusive cigar house above the restaurant.

Angel

Gotta love me some Rick Ross

LISA

Maybe the shooting was fake, or maybe it was someone 'sending a warning message'? What I don't get is why do people think STREET CRED is a good thing? I didn't buy Lady Gaga's CD because she wears meat - I bought it because I like her music. Shouldn't that be the focus?

Gretel

Ergo, for all of you punks who insist on holding guns sideways, this is the result; dozens of shots not hitting a target the size of a refrigerator. I could take him out with one eye closed.

Queencityman

Who is Rick Ross???

Leighton

His 24-hour team of bodygards and security suggest otherwise.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments