Rick Ross

I'm Not Scared

Of People Gunning for Me

2/8/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020713_rickross2_launch_v2
Rick Ross
is laughing in the face of mortal danger -- stepping out in L.A. Thursday with a big smile and a fat cigar ... oblivious to the fact that someone may be trying to kill him.

You may recall ... Ross crashed his Rolls-Royce in Ft. Lauderdale January 28 after someone fired dozens of shots at his car.

Ross and his passenger weren't hurt -- but it's pretty obvious someone's got it out for him ... possibly a gang.

When we shot this video of Ross leaving a Bev Hills restaurant ... he made it very clear he has no fear.

It's the first time Ross has been seen out in public since the day of the shooting.

RG

The whole thing was staged, you mean to tell me they fired over 20 rounds and not one hit the car? Definitely not the work of the GD's they would have gotten him. But I bet Ross starts spending more time on the west coast, he's a marked man in the mid west to the east coast.

Spicy mag

Great interview. I learned so much.

ladymisfit

wasn't he a probation officer or a parole officer? He's so full of himself! As well as a liar!

ladymisfit

He also need to put his ass in a shi you nee you need to stop wearing no shirt in his music videos no 1 wants to see his thick ass shirtless!

ladymisfit

My autocorrect sucks sorry about all the errors

ladymisfit

!

Detective. LaToya

Yeah right. He tries so hard to be tough. You were a cop you fraud! You aren't a gangsta! Biggie and Tupac said the same thing and where are they now? DEAD!

Gargamel

Famous last words

SouthernHospitality

Wow tho "Not Scared? TMZ can you guys chill? The fact that dude is out & about is enough stress on him and the armpits of his "Throw Away Jump Suits", but I truly love hiphop and these captions and texts that you guys are adding are only INSTIGATING the matter which im sure is already the top priority for Mr. Roberts II. To me it looks like he could be walking out from a meeting with a lawyer to "cut that check" for using that mans name in "bmf". I don't bang personally (thank god for basketball, advertising...&vagina) but I have my associations like some of us do from where im from. I know hiphop was upset when we found out he was corrections officer, there wasn't much anybody could do about him "kinda" taking an incarcerated drug legend's name without permission, but then to call out a persons name who's practices, beliefs, and lifestyle are followed religiously in one of your biggest songs (which is still hard might I add) was weird cause the first time I heard it I knew that was no beuno but the song was an undeniable hit(even as a mixtape song) and the youngsters dont really know what they saying but its bumpin so they let it ride. Then they come into clubs that GDs may frequent and im sure its frustrating cause the song would be played back to back in clubs around the US all night for a couple of years now and im sure he's performed it some where (not sure if he did bmf when he was in chicago recently), so I can understand their frustrations. Does anybody deserve to die over this?? NO. Solution "Rick Ross" handle your business: Gangshxt and bein sued over "3 Kings", because you have family & way to many fans of MMG to go out like this...Doughnut & Gravy overdose is more along what "hiphop" is willing to accept Mr. Roberts II. TMZ love u guys & would like, pack up instantly to intern for you guys for free lol! You keep it classy San Diego.

PS-Certainly not justifying gang violence by any means but i grew up in the 80s with this elements "in home" so my point of view may not be cool but we can all agree its just simply not the Wild Wild West anymore..

George

The real Rick Ross is not a rapper. This fool was an correctional officer that took the name and story of a guy he thought would never get out of jail.

Tanya Beason

Rick Ross is not scared ONLY because it is a publicity stunt. No one get shot at as many time as he allegedly did with not one bullet hole too show for it .

KanyeWest

Who is this guy?

dreams

You're not scared because no one is gunning for ya fool. Publicity stunt you set up to make you look bad is now back firing.

rio

hahah he actually does look scared ... he knows not to talk about it cuz there are coming

SouthernHospitality